chapter 《4》

Jimin pov

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, I smiled and jumped up from my bed and ran to the bathroom. I took a shower making sure scrub myself well. I then put on some normal clothes and went to a door, when I opened it revealed my big closet, I could walk around to find what I should wear for my first day of school.

I tested multiple clothing and none of them satisfied me. I thought and thought of the perfect clothes. That's when I realized I had bought, well stolen, some new clothes not too long ago. I searched around until I found what I was looking for. I let a squeal and grabbed it.

It wasn't anything eye-catching but it was good enough for me. It was only some black ripped skinny jeans some black converse and finally a pinkish whiteish blouse with the sentence "would you like thighs with that?"

 It was only some black ripped skinny jeans some black converse and finally a pinkish whiteish blouse with the sentence "would you like thighs with that?"

(Credit to the person who made this✔)

I looked at myself in the mirror I had hanging on my wall, it actually covers all the wall so it's big enough for a group selfie.
I nodded after seeing myself in the mirror. I skipped to the big kitchen I have in this place, when I entered I was pushed out and into the dining table.

"What's happening?" I questioned as members placed plates of food in front of me.

"It's your first day back to school! We want you to be prepared for it!" a girl answered as she gave me a big smile

I smiled back at her and started eating. When I finished I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and I went down again.

"Okey boss here's your backpack," a guy said and handed me my backpack.

I smiled and nodded as I checked inside just to make sure I have everything I need. When I did I went and grabbed my phone my wireless headphones and some members gave me my lunch.

"Here you go boss, we make sure to pack your favorite food!" I smiled and thanked them. I went outside to get inside of the car they prepared to take me to school.

I was jumping in my seat the whole way, I was just so excited.

⏩⏩time skip⏩⏩.       ⏹◀⏹

When we arrived I looked at the school with amazed, it was so big! And so beautiful! There were lines of trees of pink petals leading to the school, a fountain in the middle and the windows were big!

"Ok, here we are," the driver said as he parked the car in front of the school, he turned around and smiled at me "are you excited boss?" I nodded repeatedly as I looked through my window.

"Oh my gosh! It's so beautiful!" I yelled. The driver let a laugh and got out of the car, he walked around and opened my door for me, he extended his hand for me with a smile. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand helping me get out of the car.

"Have a nice day" he said and walked back to the driver seat, I nodded and thanked him. I waved goodbye as he drove off.

I let a deep breath as I walked into the school, as I did, I felt all eyes on me. I let a blush and went inside the school, just beside the entrance door was the office door. I walked inside and was greeted by a secretary.

"Hello, there hun! What can I do for you?" she questioned, she was very beautiful, she must be in her early 20s, she has beautiful blond hair and her eyes were a mix of the color green and blue.

"U-umm...y-yes...I-i'm n-new here and I-i-i just wanted to see if y-you have..." I stuttered as my face went red, I didn't even finish what I was going to say thanks to my shyness.

The lady let a small laugh and got up "I know what you want darling, there's no need to get so shy" she smiled and handed me a paper, I grabbed it and noticed all of my classes we're in there. I smiled and thanked her. "You're welcome sweety!" she smiled at me as I exit the office.

I looked at the paper seeing that I have chemistry first and is in classroom 104-B. I started walking around until I found it, I smiled and went inside, I saw no one there yet so I just picked a random seat, I grabbed the one next to the window, it was at the very back do I kinda like it!

When the bell ringed I saw people entering, some of them looked at me strangely and some with wide eyes, I blushed and put on my shy persona. Then a kid stopped in front of me, I looked up seeing a kid about my age maybe older.

"Amm..sorry but that's my seat," he said as he pointed at the desk. My eyes widened and my face became reder than a tomato.

"I-im very s-sorry" I apologized and stood up. I was going to go somewhere else but the guy stopped me.

"Wait what's your name? Mine is Jeon JungKook" he said as he smiled at me. I looked down and played with my fingers.

"P-park Jimin," I said as I looked up at him. He extended his hand for a handshake, I looked at it for a bit until I grabbed it. I let a small laugh and retreated my hand.

"N-nice to meet you jungkook, I'm new here so I didn't know that was your spot," I said as he waved his hands.

"Nah it's ok!" he smiled, I nodded and waved goodbye to him. I walked to another seat that was in the middle.

Then the teacher walked in with a smile, she looked around until her eyes landed on me.

"Oh my! We have a new student with us today!" she smiled as everyone looked at me. I made myself smaller since I'm not very good with people. " please come up here and introduce yourself!" the teacher yelled, I stood up and walked in front of the class.

"U-umm...my name is Park Jimin you can call me just Jimin, I'm 18," I let a small smile at the end

" ok class does anyone have questions for our new student?"  the teacher questioned as a few hands raised up. The teacher pointed at a girl.

"Are you the sweet type or bad type of boy?" she questioned

"Ammm...im normally sweet to people but if I'm not then you must have done something I don't like or appreciate," I answered making her nod. Then the teacher pointed at a guy.

"Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" he questioned making me blush.

"Umm..no...neither of them," I said as I hold my own hands in a shy way. Then a hand flew up, the teacher pointed at the guy.

"If you don't have a lover would you be mine?" the guy smirked.

My eyes widened and started to stutter like crazy. I played with my shirt as I try hiding my red face. I heard a few awws from the students.

"I-im s-s-sorry b-but..." I started to say but the teacher cut me off.

"Next question!" she yelled has more hands raised up.

For the rest of the class, students continued asking me questions and I'll answer them as much as possible without losing my voice or having my voice crack.
✴✴✴✴[Success✔]✴✴✴✴

1284 words✡✅

Don't forget to vote and comment☪💜