Hello Sweetness

Samuele

The gun felt cold in his hand as he pointed it at the sniveling mother, father, and child.

"P-please...they had nothing to do with this. It was my decision to betray your family!" The man was red in the face and his voice was filled with urgent desperation.

"That's why this is happening. If you didn't want this to happen you should've thought twice about betraying us. Betrayal is the death of respect and respect is EVERYTHING to the Cancio family a-"

"I know that! Thay's wh-"

Pop!

The shot went through the mans thigh before he could finish his sentence. He screamed and writhed in pain and Samuele slammed his foot on the mans fresh wound.

"You never stop do you?! HUH?!" He exclaimed as he served another stomp on the mans leg which, responded with flowing, gushing blood.

"When you killed the respect, it's like you killed our family. So, in return, your family dies too."

Samuele points and shoots the gun into the wifes head before she could realize what was happening. The man's sobs filled the room as well as the little girls screeching screams. He put the gun in-between the mans eyes and stared down at him.

"Daddy... Mommy's not moving... there's red stuff coming from her head... Dad-"

"Lilith... I love you." The mans trembling voice says.

"I love you too Daddy." The girl responds, tears falling from her big green eyes.

Something inside of Samuele feels sick. Like a hundred hang overs hitting at once and regret starts to kick in. Finally he notices what he had done and sorrow wills his hand to put the gun down but his fathers stern voice brings him back to reality.

"A TRUE Cancio finishes what he started."

Samuele pulls the trigger shutting the man up forever. The girl sobs and cries with a red face and squeezed eyes with never ending tears.

Samuele glanced at the little girl before handing the suddenly heavy gun over to one of the men in glasses.

"Sir, what about the child?" Asked one of the men. Samuele stops keeping his back towards the bloody scene.

"Put her in a home. Find her a good family." With that, he walked up the concrete stairs of the dimly lit basement and went to the first bathroom he came in contact with.

As soon as he lifted the toilet seat, his stomach heaved and twisted into a knot and he threw up a hot stinging liquid. He breathed in and out deeply as he rested his head on his forearm. The air tasted stale and his throat continued to burn like fire as he stared down at the vanilla tiled floor.

"Did you do it?" A voice that Samuele recongnized as his fathers asks.

"Yes."

"You killed them all?"

"Yes."

"Even the child?"

"...Yes." Samuele felt the hesitation in his voice although his answer was just as direct as the others. He just hoped and prayed to whoever listened that his father didn't catch that brief weakness.

"Good job son. I am proud of you...It'll get better." The sound of his footsteps started and soon there was nothing. 'Proud' is what he said...too bad Samuele didn't want any of that mans pride or approval.