True Colors

Clementine

"CLEMENTINE! HURRY THE HELL UP! I AIN'T HOLDIN' THIS DAMN PHONE FOR YOU FOREVER!"

"Uhm... Just a sec!" Clementine called back. A nervous sweat began to overtake her body because she was inbetween running away or fighting a guy.

"I'll be right back Sam I swear!" Her voice stayed a light hearted tone so she wouldn't let him on to her irritation.

"No. He can wait. Tell them to hang up." His voice was as stern as it was before when he told her he couldn't leave.

Clementine tried to rise but was shut down when his arm pulled her against his torso. It was like she was locked in a roller coaster ride, there was no getting out unless someone took off the heavy metal bar. Unfortunatly, this was a ride that Clementine didn't have time for. She began to bite down on her tongue to hold it in place so it wouldn't get her in trouble. Just as she opened her mouth to demand him to move, a man in dark shades comes out of no where, whispers in his ear and hands him a black flip phone. Sam glanced in her direction before getting up abruptly, almost knocking her to the floor, and walking away.

Clementine took this opportunity to head to the back so she could see what her dear sweet boyfriend wanted. Once she reached the dimly lit dressing room, she sat down in the revolving white chair and sighed deeply into the phone.

"Hey baby. You called?" Her voice sounded weary but she kept the same sweet tone that she used on her customers.

This better be good cause I'm not in any damn mood to play.

"Clementine. My sweetness. I'll get straight to the point. Let's...break up."

"Huh?" Her response came out before she could even process what he said.

"Break up. End things. Ya know, move on. Lea-"

"I know what breaking up means. I just want to know, why?" She wasn't surprised this was happening it was the fact that HE was the one breaking up with her. Although she didn't have the best confidence in the world, she was pretty sure she was the one who would have ended things sooner or later.

"Well... if you want my honest opinion, you're too nice! You are sweet and all but, I need a bad bitch to fuck this dick up. Not let me eat her out all the time and finger her. Like you don't even seem to enjoy that shit anymore. And then when we sext and shit like, damn you can get sexy sometimes but I don't know if it's because you are an amateur or whatever but in the end you're the one gettin wet! You won't even let me get up in there Clem. I know you're a virgin and all but damn you're 18, let loose. I was supposed to be your man, I was supposed to have that special card, ya know? It was fun and all hanging with you but it's over."

Clementine held the phone to her ear as she listened and listened until silence hung in the air.

"Hello? Clem? Please don't cry. You know I can't deal with that."

More silence. Clementine stared at her reflection in the mirror as her "sweet" smile slowly melted away. It was just her, her reflection, the silent phone, and the heat growing from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. The heat that she couldn't hold in anymore

"Clem, Imma go if you wanna be alone ju-"

"Too sweet?" She asked interrupting him mid-sentence.