Chapter 4: Bad Memories

Me and Dave headed to my house, but first we stopped at his. His brother was there, on the couch... Watching Frozen.

"Bro."

"Dave, do you wanna build a snowman. Come on let's go and play,"

"Bro, no,"

"Bro, yes!"

I stare as they argue at each other, it looks like a sing-a-long. And Let It Go comes on, I love that song. So I walk to the couch and sit down. They haven't noticed yet. So I'll sing.

"Let it go, let it go,"

Dave and Bro look at me.

"Here I stand..."

I stand up and I can feel hot rivers of tears going down, I'm remembering when I was hearing the song on my phone in school and got tripped by a jock. He then took my phone and started calling my a faggot and shit.

I turn to see, Dave and run out the door. I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE!

Dave's POV

John just ran out the door, crying.

"JOHN!!"

"Is he your boyfriend you always talk about, you weren't kidding, when you said he looked cute."

"Shut up Bro!"

I ran out the door, going to fine him.

John's POV

I ran home and lock the door behind me. I go up to my room, take of my sweater and hide under my covers, plus remembering everything.

I had alway gotten bullied like for, being a nerd, homo, dumbass, shorty, weird, faggot, virign, lifeless, loveless, a bitch... I can continue but...my thoughts stop with a knock on the door.

I run down the stairs, and almost tripped. Did I also mention I'm clumsy, and derpy.

I open the down swiftly and who do I see there...Dave.

"D-Dave..."

I manage to let that out before breaking down.

Dave hugs me, he's so warm. He's so cool and I am a wimp and a crybaby, I hate me.

Dave's POV

I can see John mouthing 'I hate myself, and I wanna die,' I can let him suffer, I am going to stay with him for now on. I walk over to his couch and he sat down next to me.

"John,"

"You are not going to die,"

"You just can't die,"

"W-why?"

"Because.."

I grab him and press his lips to mine, they were warm and soft. I pull away and see that's he's shock.

"...cuz I love you."