Chapter 12 2.0: Having A Good Time

Dave's POV

Best. Birthday. Present. Ever. I kept thinking when I heard a thump. I sat up from the bed, to see John on the floor rubbing his head.

"You ok?"

"Huh?"

I got off the bed, and help him up, once I did he looked all wobbly. Yikes I fucked too hard.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah just lost my balance,"

"Does your body hurt?"

He blushed a light pink.

"My back, but I'll be fine,"

"You sure?"

"Yes Dave I am sure."

He walks out and I hear a thump, again. I ran to see, oh fuck.

"John holy fuck are you alright,"

I see him downstairs on the ground, he turn his head, god he's still alive.
"Yeah just starving."

"Oh well, I'll be there."

I ran down the stairs, grabbed a katana, he stands up, his hair is flipped to one side hiding his other eye, and gives me a worried look.

"John we went over this."

"I rather not, not... In this stage."

"What stage?"

"Dave,"

"What?"

"I'm scared,"

"Of what?"

"If I ever attack you stab me, ok,"

"What!? never!"

"..."

I felt myself being pinned hard on the ground. He's smiling at me, his teeth are longer and sharper.

"John,"

"Grrrrr."

"John."

"Grrrrrawr."

"John!"

"... S-sorry!"

"It's fine,"

"No, no it's not."

He gets off me and turns away.

"Hey, let's get that out your mind, let's go the amusement park."

"Isn't it too cold for that."

He turns to me, the face of curiosity.

"They have a indoor park don't they?"

He thinks for a little while. Then walks, and throws his arms around me,

"Yeah I know a place!"

He smiles and ran up to change and I follow behind. I put on a red sweater and a pair on skinny jeans, and John the Wings Of Freedom sweater, and jeans. We are ready to go so we head out.

*time skip*

We decided to go through the wood as a short cut, at one point John attacked a rabbit. But we finally made it and got inside. It was amazing, roller-coasters, bumper karts, marry-go-rounds, even a cotton-candy machine.

"This is amazing."

"I know, I came here multiple times."

"Where you wanna go first?"

"To the bumper karts!"

He threw his hands up, and jazzy hands. Too cute.

"Ok fine."

"Yeah!"

We got in line and had finally got a turn, we kept crashing others and causing traffic, really ironic. We ended ten minutes after.

"Where now?"

"To the fun house, then come we get cotton candy?"

"Why not. It's all for you babe."

"Yay!"

His smile gets wider, and holds my hand and runs towards the fun house. We enter, and I noticed that nobody's here. I see john crouch to see himself in the mirrors.

"Ahahah, Dave look I look funny!"

"Yeah, that shits weird as fuck."

He stands and his ears and tail suddenly pop out, and wag happily.

"Thank you Dave."

"Na, it's to give you a break, i mean you did something awesome yesterday, so I want to pay back."

"It was your birthday, you don't have to mention it, but I think it's sweet of you."

I just wanna hug the dork, until he's out of breathe but I'll kill him so never mind. I hug john from behind and rub on his tail, he's breathing hitched and echoed thorough the fun house.

"Shshsh."

I whispered in his ears that twitched instantly after I said that, I took a look at his face, it was in a restful *i don't know it was something the teacher said* face stage blushing the darkest red. I gave him a long deep kiss before I let go, after his ears and tail disappeared. He calmed down and dragged me out smiling like a goof. We visited the cotton candy, actually surprise they made apple cider cotton, fucking amazing. John got the blue one and I of course the apple, I kinda kept a I on John's eating. I am positive I got a weird boner right now.

"Dave, can we go to the movies?"

He turns to me still eating.

"Sure, what movie?"

"Left Behind."

"Oh you mean that new Nicolas Cage don't you?"

I smirk and see he blushed a orange-red.

"Yeah, if you don't wan-"

"It's fine as long as you enjoy the day."

"Really?!"

"Yeah."

He kisses you lightly, and apart, the only thing between you two was a string saliva. You hear him giggling, and let's out a snort. My funeral.
We get out shorty, and headed to the movies and bought tickets, and a whole bucket of butter popcorn, and John wanted ice-cream of vanilla. We got in the room and sat in the corner all the way in the back, because most people sat in the front, nobody in the back, so free time with John, without people staring or saying shit.

Half way through the movie, it was actually not that bad, I threw one arm around John, but stopped when he got up.

"Where you going?"

"Here."

He sits on my lap and muzzles his head in my shoulder, before going back to the movie, and both go to grab some popcorn and touched hands. He intertwine fingers with me and turns around and kisses you, fuckin sugoi muther flipper.
*time skip*
We went home after a while. I felt tried so I headed to bed, John tugs on your arm.

"Yeah?"

"Can I have some, I'm kinda hungry again."

His ears flopped down.

"Yeah, come here."

I sat on the bed and he doggy sat on the bed. I extended my arm, I see him hesitate but finally sink his teeth, I felt a little hurt but it's ok, it's for a cause. Two minutes later he let go. Licks it and smiles. I get into bed and John crawls next to me. And is falling asleep.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you."