Chapter 5: Together

John's POV

Dave the cool kid, just said, he loves me. I'm so happy.

"Dave..."

"Yeah,"

"Why are you interested in me?"

"Hmmm, I don't know, your cute, and funny,"

"Really?"

"Yes, John, really,"

"Look, I would risk my coolness for you."

I'm mind blown now. Did he just say that.

I sat up and walked to the kitchen, and got a bottle of apple juice, this shit is fucking good.

"Dave, you want some,"

"Hell yeah it's the best shit ever!"

"I know right!"

I giggle, I'm stuck a nerd.

I want back and handed it to Dave, sat next to him and turn on the tv. The news were on.

*tv speaking*

"Everybody is talking about the bully video, here's a sneak peek if you haven't watched it."

They started play the video and I can feel my heart stop. I look over to Dave's face and I can guess he's pissed. One of the jocks in the school recoded me getting beat the shit out of me.

The video has ended, thank, yes lord. I quickly shut off the tv got up and walked over to the counter and sat on a chair. I shook me head and put it down. All I can think now is, FUCK, FUCK,FUCK!

So I pick up my phone, go to youtube and search it. OH MY FUCKING ASS!! It has more then 9 million views. I throw my phone on the wall and hear a crack. Fuck that.

I put my head down again. And then felt Dave hug me from behind.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck! I first couldn't walk down the hall without getting punched or pushed. Now I won't be able to walk down the hall and laughed at and looked at!"

I can feel Dave hug harder.

"I'm gone to fuck them up and your going to record it, and see what those mother fuckers feel about that shit... Now john show me your body."

I picked up my head and blushed, I'm a tomato now.

"What?"

"To see your bruises john,"

"Oh."

I took off my shirt first, and cover my face. I'm a hella bruised.

"Holy fuck john, they are going to get the serious Strider Punishment. No one lays a finger on my john!"

"Thanks Dave, now can I put my shirt back on I'm cold."

I can see him lightly nob

And I put back my shirt.

"Going to the bathroom I'll be right back."

I start to head up stairs and pick up my phone.

"Ouch!"

I grabbed my phone and got cut.

A second later Dave is already by my side, then grabbed my hand, he examined it then bought it to him mouth and stuck on it.

That's hot.

"Dave,"

"What,"

He picks this head up, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer, I press lips together. Since he's the cool kid and all I let him take the lead,and open up.

"Mmhhh,"

We took a while and I had to break it up I had to really go to the bathroom now.

"What you did that for,"

I couldn't say nothing , I thought I was going to blow so I grabbed my crotch and run upstairs and rushed to the bathroom.

"Ahhhhh~"

I had come out the bathroom, and tripped mid-stairs, but I didn't fall. Dave caught me.

"You have to be more careful Egderp."

"Yep,I know."

I give a smile off, the famous Ebgert Buck teeth smile and giggle. I thank god for Dave, and later that night he held me close.