Chapter 11: Happy Birthady Dave!

/////////HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!! :D :B

John's POV
It's been a whole month after the wolf thing, the brothers are ok with it. For Thanksgiving we went to Jake's house had a feast and then played a hardcore game of twister. Me and Dave were in the weirdest posing ever, we ended by having a movie and cuddle time.
And it's now December and Dave's birthday is tomorrow, and I don't know what to giving him, I do have an idea, but I may kill him with my cuteness. I don't have no idea. I'm walking around stores, I told Dave I would be in the library, smartest excuse ever. I pretty sure I have to go with the cute idea. So I ran to this store, went inside and greeted by workers. I went to the back and found costumes, more like sexy costumes. I blush lightly and go around, and something caught my eye.
It's perfect, I thought. I walked back home cause I'm tried, I did eventually want to the library. So here I am walking home and hungry, but I can wait, I stopped to go see dad. I left a rose on his grave and got home. I open the door-

"Oh good-evening John,"

"Hey Jake I wasn't expecting you here."

"For Dave's birthday I would."

"Right."

I ran up the stairs, and figured that I'm home now, save and my ears and nose twitched.

"Hiya Dave!"

"Sup babe."

"Where did you go?"

I cocked my head to one side, ears are slightly down. Step one make he go soft!

"Gog John please."

"What?"

I cock my head to the other side, pick up my ears, and wag my tail. Step two catch his heart.

"Being so cute."

"Is it a problem, I am going to kill my brave knight. Hope not I'll never forgive myself."

"No, you'll never kill me."

"Ok."

I grinned, but turned into a 'oh shit I almost forgot I was hungry face'. I spot Dave and he grabbed a katana and sliced his forearm open, I felt myself tremble, ears and tail stiffen up and eyes and the arm.

"Here take as much as you want."

"No, please don't do that Dave, just don't, after a while I'll keep asking and I will drain all the blood out of you!"

"..."

He walks closer and sits next to me, i can hear my heart beats now, all I can say is that it's racing.

"Don't worried, I loss a lot of blood in the past, so just go ahead, I know your hungry. Trust me."

I hesitated to sink my teeth in. I finally got them in, I suck a bit, it was sweet, healthy, it was...light. Best blood I have ever tasted, I sucked a little bit more before letting go. Some of the blood was dripping an fell on my hand. I licked it off his arm and my hand.
Dave grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. Almost nose to nose.

"How I taste?"

"Sweet, light, best blood I ever had."

"Glad you did."

Dave gently pins me down, and kisses me in the heck and rubs my tail. He should wait.

"D-Dave stop."

"Why?"

"Cause tomorrow."

"So im guessing you have the perfect present for me don't you."

I slightly nob.

"Fine you win this round but it's not over yet get ready for the next one."

"Hehehe*snort*...!"

I put my hands over my mouth, and flush a red.

"Too cute."

I blush and even darker red. I yawned, way too tried.

"Dave I wanna sleep."

"Orly, nite."

Kisses me one last time before the lights were off and I walked around the bed to fine the best place to sleep.

*time skip*

It is Dave's birthday and I woke up early to wake him up this time. I climbed on top, and licked his lips. That didn't seem to wake him, I go and tickle him with my tail, that didn't wake either. I pull down his underwear and lick his penis, then began to suck on it.
I felt a pair of hands ruffling my hair, I come up to see Dave wake. I smile at him, and get off.

*another time skip*

Later that day, he was congratulated in school by a bunch of people, had a party at home, and it's now almost time to sleep, I head to the bathroom and tell Dave to wait for his present in the room, bro went to Jakes house to sleep there and left us alone. I get in the stripper costume, I'm giving him BIRTHDAY SEX, anything will be allowed, I can wait to see his face!
I come out, and lean against the door, I wonder what's he thinking.

B-Day Boy POV

JEOFHSBWFUISWHCDJDHDUEOOEGSBHWJDIYDHEIPEBWHDUFHRJEVWYSUIXBEKWPHXJDJEHDINEMQPS- THATS... I HAVE NO FUCKING WORDS FOR THIS SHIT,
I sat there like a idiot, with no fucking words, shit fuck ass piss, dat ass, and where he get the whip from! I had to flip my shades to get a fucking better view.
He's coming closer, puts his hands on my lap, ears and tail up and wagging.
He whispers in my ear,

"Happy birthday daddy,"

He sat on my lap.

"I'm giving you birthday sex, and don't wrong everything's allowed and I won't bite~"

I have no words, here on my lap is my fucking birthday present, I pinned him down and i kissed him.

*time skip,if you guys want I can write this part about the birthday, just comment below*

I had finish fucking my present and he fell asleep on top of me.

"Thank you, best present ever."

His ears twitch.

"Your....welcome daddy."

I kissed him on the forehead and went to sleep.