Cahpter 15: Christmas

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
_____________god this chapter, I could have pissed my pants in the car. Oh and one more thing I been trying to make that joke for a long time XD tell me if you get it. Also tell me how many references I made in this chapter. _____________

*time skip for god sakes*

Dave's POV

Casey has been with us for a few weeks and now it's Christmas morning, and I have the perfect fucking present for John, we were down like fucking roaring tigers. I hand my present to him, and watch him happily open it. He looks at me with a funny questioning look.

"A dress?"

"Yeah, something wrong? You don't like?"

Casey starts to laugh, while bro and Jake look ever so confused.

"Wait."

He runs upstairs, and comes a few minutes later, I'm positive I have a nosebleed now. John comes downstairs, with the dress on. So fucking sexy, it's short, red, like sexy Mrs. Claus in a fucking sweet ass suit.

"Daddy, you look pretty!"

"Awww thanks sweetie, what do you think Dave?"

I open my mouth but nothing comes out.

"Daddy, I think you broke Paps!"

He raises a brow and waves his hand in front of my face.

"Is anyone out there?"

"Yeah,"

Everyone opens their mouths and say in unison.

"That was so uncool!"

"Yeah."

"I that I taught you better."

"Yeah. B-but if you saw Jake wearing a short, sexy dress, I'm pretty sure you would be in the same situation."

"I think your right."

Bro nobs in approval. John wags his tail and hands me his present. Then he hands everyone a present.

"Wow."

"Thanks Daddy!"

"Holy shit John!"

"Amazing, you outdone yourself this time."

Casey got a My Little Pony Rainbow Dash plush, he got Jake a Revor pistol, Bro a new edition of smuppets, and me designer shades with my name printed on the side, in red.

"Oh wait there's one more!"

He hands this little present to Bro. He opens it and basically just fast steps, and hugs the fuck out of John.

"What is it?"

"Casey close your eyes it's not for you."

"Ok!"

She shuts her eyes, as bro takes out the shirt...a shirt with Hentai printed all over it. Wow just wow.

"Do you have a napkin?"

"Yeah right here."

John takes the napkin, folds it then opens it, it has hentai marked all over like bros but smaller, he hands it to bro.

"For Lil Cal."

"Man I fucking love you."

He hugs John again, and heads to his room. Jake follows and also gives John a hug.

"You can open your eyes, sweetie."

She opens, smiles and starts to play with the Rainbow Dash. John comes and sits next to me. I grab the box I gave him his present and pull out a promise ring.