Chapter 8

Sam was still nuzzled into the sleeping Bucky's side, Steve drove, Jarvis sat in the passenger seat and Thor and Loki sat in the very back. No one seemed to notice or care for Bucky's lack of all clothing but the blanket he was covered in.

Jarvis sighed heavily, "I thankyou for trying to look for Tony." The man still stared out the window, but Steve smiled weakly at him none of the less.
"We will find him." Steve tried to convince himself as well as the older man, Jarvis nodded, gaze still not leaving the road.

They travelled a couple more metres till Jarvis practically screamed stop, his voice horse from shouting Tony's name while looking for him. Steve pushed his foot down hard on the brake making the car lurch to a stop.

Sam and Bucky nearly tumbled off the seat and Bucky grumbled while cracking open an eye. He stop grumbling however when Sam press a chastised kiss to his mouth.
"Please get a room." Loki groan when the quick kiss developed into a deep, intense one.

"What's going on Captain of Football?" Thor's weird accent accompanied every word and Loki rolled his eyes at his adoptive brothers choice of words.
"I dunno." Steve looked towards Jarvis. "Jarvis?" The older man pushed open the door and took off sprinting down the road side. Steve lifted his foot from the brake and lightly pushed it down on the accelerator, slowly following after Jarvis.

The older man had stopped a hundred metres from where he had shouted at Steve to stop and was holding the limp body of what looked like... Tony?