We'll do this together

February 13th: 1891

For years me and Jack have worked together, Partners in crime.

Together we took care of his mission, I thought about what I was doing. I am killing people, but he is right, they don't deserve to live. Now we have started making sure the person is evil before we kill them, we didn't want a repeat of the past, did we Jack?

I can not remember how many times Jack has apologised for what happened. Though the situation is bittersweet. He killed my mother, yet that I turn led to our fated meeting, bittersweet indeed Jack.

In return for my assistance in his mission he has agreed to help me with mine. He knows my mission is to kill him. I'm not entirely sure what he is planning, a mastermind like him should not be planning his death, especially not by my hand.

My mission hasn't changed. Yes, I realised months ago that I love this man. This many of mystery, of intelligence and of passion. My Angel fallen from the heavens to become a serpent and a demon. My beautiful Serpent.

This great tempus on my heart causes me great sorrow, I wish only to love you, yet I'm the end our fates are designed. God guides us down our own paths. Your actions were taken against God, you rebelled once more didn't you demon? God led me to that fountain. I sometimes visit Our Lady's fountain and remember the day we met.

The resemblance between us and the Book of Genesis is extraordinary, don't you think Jack? We met inside a park, full of trees, flowers and running streams. Our own Garden of Eden. I sat close to the resemblance of the Virgin Mother, as close to God as I could be apart from Church. In this scenario, I am Eve. You, Serpent, I believe is self explanatory. You are the devil in serpent form, tempting Eve to defy God.

You think your temptation worked again, didn't you? You think that once this is over I won't complete my mission. I know I am stronger than Eve. God told her not to eat the fruit and yet she did. God led me to you, he wanted me to know you. I followed his instruction, I followed you. We have always shared a bond, ever since our first meeting.

Parallel lines of fate entwining then untwisting themselves, our fates are linked, Jack. And at the end of the string, our missions shall be fulfilled.

With Gods strength, I will avenge the innocent you killed, including. No. Especially my mother. She soul shall be spared, even if I have to descend to Hell to accomplish it.

I hope that once my mission is over, once peace is accomplished, that God will forgive me.

"Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Prey for us sinners now,
And at the hour of our death.
Amen."