Chapter Five

Y/n's POV
We walked out into the living room and sat in a circle.

"So, what was your episode about?" Will asked.

"Uh, well, uh, it was about you," I stuttered, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"What happened?" El questioned.

"I saw Will when he destroyed Castle Byers. Then, there was a demogorgon in the trees and it looked at me. I ran away and ended up in a movie theater," I explained.

"There was a demogorgon in the trees?" Max exclaimed, shocked.

"Wait, do you mean the movie theater at Starcourt?" Dustin inquired.

I nodded. "In the episode, I was sitting next to Will and then I got a chill. The hairs on my arm stood up as did the hairs on the back of Will's neck."

I turned to Will. "I can't forget the horrified look on your face, Will. I-I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help."

"Hold up. Will, did you lie when I asked if you were okay?" Mike suspected.

"It's all over now, so why does it matter?"

"Will, if you would've told us-"

"Guys, stop fighting," I yelled. "Will is right. Its over."

"Shut up, y/n. You're only agreeing with Will because you like him," Mike retorted.

Silence fell among us.

"Yeah, you thought you were slick? Its so obvious. You hang onto him like a leech," he spat, glaring at me.

"I do not," I countered, tears brimming my eyes.

"Yes, you do. You know, you haven't changed one bit, y/n. Always running to Will for help. The only reason Will kept talking to you after we met El is because he felt bad for you," he sneered.

I felt a few tears roll down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them and got up. "That's great to hear," I mumbled before running out of Will's house.

Ready to give us that information?

"No, no! Just leave me alone!" I whined, holding my head.

No?

"Leave me alone, you sick bastards. I'm done working for you."

After wiping my eyes with the sleeve of my sweater, I looked down the road.

Shit.

Two demogorgons were running towards me. I quickly ran the other way, but they were too fast. Their claws dug into my flesh as they grabbed me, taking me to the abandoned warehouse.

"No, please. Stop!" I screamed, sobbing.

Will's POV
"Mike, what the hell?" I yelled.

"Uncool," Dustin added.

We walked into my room, leaving Mike in the living room.

"I can't believe Mike did that," Max said, annoyed. "What a jerk."

"I'll talk to him," El offered, leaving the room.

There was a moment of silence before I spoke up.

"Guys, am I the only one thinking that y/n is acting a bit weird? Not herself?"

"I mean, yeah I guess. Its probably just because she lost her family," Lucas guessed.

"No, its something more. When she came back from her episode, she flinched."

"That's normal. I mean, her episode was pretty scary for her," Dustin reasoned.

"Yeah. The only question I have is how you're able to see her in your episodes. I thought the episodes just show your time in the Upside Down," Lucas explained.

"Well, she spent time in the Upside Down too. Maybe we're able to see each other because of that? It would make sense because we both experienced the same thing. I don't know. We must be connected in a way."

"Wait, since you both are able to see each other and see events from the past, its similar to El's power. Well, when she had powers. Do you think you can see stuff from the future too?" Max asked.

"Who knows? Maybe."