Chapter Six

Will's POV
"We should go find y/n," I suggested.

"I don't know, Will. She seemed pretty upset," Lucas countered.

"That's just more of a reason to go find her," Dustin argued, opening my door.

"Wait!" Max called. "Maybe you can see where she is."

"What do you mean?" Dustin asked.

"Your episodes," Max replied, looking at me.

"Something would have to trigger it and I don't-" I said.

I jumped, feeling a chill up my spine. Goosebumps formed on my neck.

"Y/n," I exclaimed, looking at the others hopefully.

I felt a sense of fear wash over me as I saw black goo on the walls. I walked outside of my house, heading down the street.

I noticed an abandoned warehouse and heard screaming in the distance.

"Y/n?! Y/n?!" I yelled, running into the warehouse despite the voice inside me, begging to turn back.

The screaming stopped. I cautiously walked around the warehouse.

I turned a corner, seeing y/n talking to demogorgons. I backed up in fear, my mind racing.

I thought it was over. Y/n even agreed with me. Why is she talking to demogorgons? Is she working with them?

Y/n looked over, making eye contact with me. Her face full of guilt, she got closer to me.

"Will!" she mumbled, her voice breaking.

I shook my head, walking away. It felt like my heart had broken into a million pieces. I can't believe she did this to us.

"Will! Will, please!" she screamed, sobbing.

I slowly felt myself come back. I opened my eyes, looking down at the floor.

"Well, where is she?" Max questioned.

"S-She...she was talking with demogorgons," I muttered angrily.

"Demogorgons?! What is she doing with demogorgons?" Lucas said, freaking out.

"What about demogorgons?" Mike asked, walking into the room with El.

"Y/n is talking to demogorgons," Dustin repeated.

"What?! I-" Mike started.

"Guys, guys, what if she has a reasonable explanation?" I said, trying to convince myself.

"You think y/n has a reasonable explanation for talking to demogorgons?" Max sassed.

"They could be threatening her," El mumbled.

"What could they be threatening her with? They have no leverage against her. Her family is dead!" Lucas complained.

"They could've threatened to kill her or us," El reasoned.

"El's right. What if she's doing this for us? So we won't get hurt?" Mike explained.

"No matter what they're threatening her with, we need to talk to her," I added.

The others nodded.

"Yeah, that seems like a pretty good idea. Then, we can find out what they've been doing to her," El said.

"What about the demogorgons?" Lucas questioned.

"We'll have to find a way around that. I don't think y/n will be at that warehouse by the time we get there," Max announced.

"I agree. She saw me. There's no way she'll stay there if she knows we're coming for her. She probably thinks we're mad at her, so she'll be distant from us. I think our best bet is the forest. She always liked hiding there," I discussed, thinking about that one time at school.

She was getting bullied by Troy. He had called her mean names and always teased her about hanging out with us. Y/n would always leave school and run into the forest, crying. I remember finding her one day and she told me everything.

Anger built up in me at the thought of her getting hurt. Whatever she was doing with those demogorgons was not good.