"Izuku..?"

Izuku's POV:
No, no, no.. I was late! I ran from my dorm and to the classroom. When I got there I almost ran face first into the door. I walked in seconds before class started. I sat down and started to get my book out when I smelled it.. NO! NOT NOW! I felt panic fill me when I Kacchan turn his head and snapped at me "You smell fucking funny. Why?" He got up and started to sniff at my scent glands on my neck. I pulled up my collar and said "K-Kacchan!" He then got a hard look on his face, it looked like disappointment and anger as he said "Show me your neck." I shook my head no. Kacchan then got even angrier and slammed his fist on my desk and said "Why not?! You don't want to show me you got marked! That you have a mate!" I just stared at him. Then I said "N-No! I don't have a mate i-i" Everyone was looking at us and they smelled the air. There going to find out I'm a Omega! I felt my heart race. Just as I was about to cry, I saw Mr. Aizawa come in. He snapped his head to me and knew instantly. He coughed and everyone looked at him, he then looked at me and nodded his head, I barely caught it. I grabbed my stuff and rushed out of the classroom. I sat in the Hall with my chest riding and falling fast. Mr. Aizawa came out of the classroom and said "You need to go to your dorm as fast as you can. Do not stop for any reason. Your in heat and it's very dangerous. Do not leave your dorm for any reason. Just call me or text me for anything you need." I nodded. Grateful. I then ran to my dorm. I felt a cramp in my lower area. I felt sick. I wanted attention. I wanted to be touched. I needed a Alpha.. Damn it Izuku! Snap out of it! You can't leave your dorm.. But the cramps were getting worst. I went and took some pills for my heat. To help with the pain. To calm down my want for something to touch me. I could feel my pheromones were out of control.. I freaked out over the thought that someone would smell me. So I struggled to keep it down.

It was a bit after school have let out. I heard everyone walking to there rooms. My scent was still out of control. If your a male Omega, you have a special scent. It's not as strong as betas or Alpha's, like pine wood, but it isn't as sweet as a a betas. Female Omega's smell like a cream, like a sweet cream. Male Omega's smell like Vanilla and almonds, with a hint of honey. I then felt my heart jump to my throat as I heard murmuring, I could barely hear it, but what I did hear, made me worried. "Hey! Bakubro! Have you smelled it? It smelled so good! I hope I figure it out what it is, maybe it's a good one!" I heard Kacchan say "Tch.. It smelled a lot stronger by the kitchen." I heard some mumbling a d then foot steps take off. After a moment I heard three hard knocks on my door and a very loud "DEKU OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" I felt myself start to shake. I then said "P-please go away, K-Kacchan, i-i can't go out right now.." I didn't hear anything but something that sounded like he was mocking me under his breath and then my door flew open. I grabbed my blanket and let out a squeak. Then Kacchan walked in. I saw his eyes widen slightly at how powerful my scent was. Kacchan looked like he was trying to hold himself back from pouncing on me, not to hurt me but to.. Ya know. I then said "Y-You need to leave!" Kacchan just walked closer and said "Your a Omega.." I felt myself swallow. He then came and pushed me down on the bed. I tried to make him get off me but he sniffed at my scent glands. Then he simply licked at my scent glands and made purple and dark red splotches. I then said "Ka-Kachan! It's not you! Snap out of it! Please.. Please don't rape me.." I was sobbing now. Then all of a sudden I felt Kacchan rip himself off of me. I opened my tear filled eyes to see a guilt and ashamed Kacchan. He just looked at me, my neck. All the hickeys that were scattered everywhere. He then said, almost inaudible "What the fuck is wrong with me.. Im so sorry.." And he ran out the door. I then felt myself break down. I got up and shut my door knowing with my this upset more Alphas will show up. I tried to lock it but my lock was broken. No.. I then just sat in front of my door. Crying. Then I heard foot steps coming up the Hall towards my door. I ran to my bed and grabbed my blanket and watched. My door slowly opened. Then I saw a red and white hair walk in. I watched as he looked at me. At my red puffy eyes. He then said "Are you alright, Izuku?" I was shocked, Shoto is one of the most powerful Alphas here. He must smell me. My scent must be letting off a very strong distressed smell. I just simply shook my head no. He then came in and closed the door. I felt my breath get faster and I started to press myself into the corner. But Todoroki just softly said "It's okay.. I'm not going to hurt you.." I watched as he came and sat beside me. I watched him closely. Still shook up. He then slowly reached out his hand and I flinched. He just gave me a comforting gaze and then slide his pointer finger on one of the many hickeys all over my neck. He then got a hard look as he asked "If you don't mind.. Who did this?" I just shook my head. Todoroki nodded once and said "Do you want me to stay here with you? I could give off my Alpha scent so other Alphas won't bother you.. ?" I nodded and then said softly "Thank you.." Todoroki smiled softly and said "Just a warning.. Your scent is making every Alpha here crazy. Denki had to be dragged off by Ururuka, he was a sobbing mess on the floor. And I think Kirishima is still.. Somewhere looking for you. Of course they don't know its you. I don't know how Bakugo is taking the situation. Haven't seen him." He must of sensed my change of feeling as he looked at me and said "Ah.. So it was him." I just looked away. I started to feel turned on by how much Todoroki was letting his very powerful Alpha scent in big gushes. It was the Omega and heat that was making me this way. I felt my pants get tight. I accidentally whimpered. Shoto looked at me. I felt my face flush. He then blushed as well and said "Of course.. That's why your scent is driving everyone crazy..your in heat, your a Omega." I just simply nodded. I got tired. I laid back. Feeling safe. Todoroki's scent made me feel like I didn't need to worry about scary Alphas. I laid there with my eyes closed. I suddenly felt someone pull me to them. Cuddling me. I opened my eyes and saw Todoroki had pulled my to him. I just went back to sleep. The next day I woke up to Todoroki getting ready for school but he seemed worried and agitated with something. I looked at him with one eye and said "What's wrong, Todoroki?" He shook his head and said "I should be here protecting you but I have to leave for school. I don't know how I would feel if you got hurt again. Your a very good friend of mine. . And I care about you." He looked just as shocked as I was as we looked at each other. He wasn't the one to just blurt things out, or show his emotions. I giggled and said "I'll be fine. Besides I think you poured enough scent in my room, it'll last for a few days." He just nodded stiffly and then said "I'll see you after school.." I could see a little smirk on his face as I watched him leave, I then started to make some breakfast when the door opened and closed. I didn't turn around as I laughed and said "Todoroki, I told you I'm fine.." But I heard a shocked voice mumble "Izuku..?" I turned and saw..

1506 words
This was bad.
Sincerely,
Your sad writer.