"It's nothing. Have a great day!"

I push Todoroki away and I just shake my head at him. Upset at him. I shoved past him and ran out of the classroom after Kirishima. I looked down the hallway and he wasn't there. I ran and turned the corner I saw him at his locker. I ran to him and said "I-I didn't kiss him! He-" But Kirishima turned to me and said "I I wasn't upset about that.. I honestly thought you two were a cute couple?.. But it's fine!" With a light smile. I looked at him. I looked down, tears filling my eyes. I then said "Yeah, yeah, sorry.. I just- never mind." I turned and walked away from him. Tears rolling down my face. I then heard him call "You thought what?" I stopped for a second. I then slowly turned and looked at him and said "It's nothing. Have a great day!" Tears rolling down my face and all. I saw his shocked and face. I just walked to the classroom. I was humiliated. I walked to my desk. Everyone was quite. They watched as I went to my desk and sat down and put my head in my arms. I sobbed quietly. I then heard Kacchan say "Fucking crybaby. Tch." I then heard someone else walk in. I knew who it was so I just kept my head down. Trying to control my tears. After a moment I finally stopped crying, I knew my face would be red and puffy but I lifted my head and just stared at my arms. I sat there while the lesson was taught, trying to control my scent. I knew all the alphas in here would get distracted. I then felt a cramp in my lower region. WHAT! NO! I just got over my heat! I felt myself losing control of my scent glands. I looked around and watched as everyone, one by one, looked my direction. I tried to just ignore the stares. I saw Kacchan looking at me with a worried look. Why? I accidentally made eye contact with Todoroki. He looked worried to. I just looked away from him. I saw Kacchan watching me closely. I felt uncomfortable. I looked at Kirishima. We made eye contact as well. I saw him looking like he was struggling to stay still in his seat. Kacchan noticed and glared at Kirishima. Kirishima then stilled a little bit but didn't break his gaze at me. I then looked at Mr. Awazia, he sighed and gave me a nod. I sighed and got up. Just fucking great. I walked out of the classroom. Mr. Awazia came out and looked at me sternly and said "I told you not to come back until you were sure you were off your heat.. Now go to your dorm and Stay. there. Lock the door." I just nodded. I walked to my dorm and started to pull out my key. But I felt someones arms around my waist. I turned around and looked at some random Alpha from a different class. I whimpered and said "C-Can you please back up..?" He gained and said "Now.. Why would I do that?" I felt shivers down my back. I then said "W-What do you want?" He grinned even bigger and said ".. You.." I felt tears come to my eyes.

I was laying there. My body hurting. I was black and blue. I had bite marks and hickeys all over my body. My ass hurt. So bad. But what made it all worst was that I just got.. Raped. I felt myslef sob. I was still laying with nothing covering me. He just left. He had hurt me on the inside. I know he did. I then tried to get up. I let out a scream and kept sitting up. Once I finally sat up I just wanted to die. I was a sobbing mess. I couldn't feel my legs. I have a painful choke mark on my neck. I lifted my hand and lightly touched it. I hissed and pulled away from it. I then looked at some pills on my table. Pain pills. I took out three, I just wanted this feeling to leave me. Leave my body.. I just cried and held myself. Mr. Awazia was right.. Why didn't I listen to him..? I still remember how he beat me before he actually raped me. He had kicked me and hit me everywhere. I had a busted lip and a bruised face. My body was even worst.

After a while I heard footsteps walking around the halls.. Schools over. I hoped someone would come and try to check on me. I was expecting Todoroki.. Maybe Kacchan.. Not him. I just stared at him as he stood there in complete horror and shock. I just sobbed even more. He looked like he didn't know what to do. He finally came over to me slowly and whispered "Izuku.. I.. What.." He then pulled me very gently to him. I then said "C-could you please help me to the shower.." I wanted to wash myself. I felt dirty. Gross. He nodded and helped me out from the covers I had covered myself up with. When he saw my body and all the bruises and bite marks I saw Fury rush over his face as he picked me up and took me to the bathroom. He sat me down slowly and gently. I layed my head back in the tub but gasped in pain from there being a big bump from when he kicked the back of my head. Kirishima then grabbed a pillow and sat it behind my head. I sat there, filling the water fill up. I couldn't even be embarrassed about being but naked in front of him. He just shook his head. I then said "I-I was my fault, I knew.. I knew it was dangerous.." My voice cracked. I started sobbing even more. Kirishima then just held my hand and then said "I'm going to kill him. He deserves to be locked up for life." I looked at him and shook my head and said "I doesn't even matter, I'm ruined. I don't even want to look at myself anymore.. I hate myself.." I sobbed to him. I saw he's eyes get teary as he looked over my abused body. I watched as his lip quivered. I knew he was trying to be strong. I wanted to thank him so fucking bad. But the sobs wracking my body making every ache hurt worst. I then said "I-I wanted to lose my virginity to my Alpha.. Now no one will want me." I sobbed, many Alphas want to take the virginity of there mates. If a beta or Omega have lost there virginity already, it's like saying your not worth anything, or you can't be trusted. I saw Kirishima look at me with wide eyes as he said "That is not true.. Anyone would be lucky to have you." I looked away and said "You don't want me though.. Even when I had my virginity.." Tears falling from my eyes. I heard his breath hitch. I closed my eyes, ashamed. "You don't have to explain. I know, I'm not mate worthy.. You'll be judged if you got with me." I then felt his soft hand rub my bruised cheek. I looked at him and saw his sweet, toothy smile, as he said "I love you, Izuku.. But, there's someone that needs you. Your good for them." I at first felt sadness wash over me as he had rejected me, but then confusion. I looked up at him with teary eyes. He smiled and said "Kacchan. He's in love with you.. He's just a little dence about it." I just closed my eyes and sank further down in the tub. Wanting to wash every trace of the guy off me.

I must have fell asleep. I woke up to see a note and clothes beside the tub. I grabbed the note and it said

I had to leave, but just text me if you need anything, always here for you..
Kirishima.

I sighed and tried to get up. I couldn't. I couldn't even cry I've cried so much. I about had a heart attack when u heard "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?"

1405 words.
This sucked.
Oh well.
Sincerely,
Me.