"S-Sorry."

I woke up to Kacchan snoring softly. I smiled and nuzzled his neck. Over his sent glands. I took in his scent. I was still in heat. Sadly.. So I felt myself crave him. I then gasped at the sharp pain in my lower pelvic region. I pushed a hand on my pelvic bone and closed my eyes in pain. I felt Kacchan sit up and wrap his arms around me and say "Are you okay?!" I didn't open my eyes as I just nodded. Then I heard   Kacchan say softly "We need to get ready to go see All Might and Mr. Awaisa." I just sighed and felt my chest tighten. I then nodded. Kacchan said "I will go to my dorm and get ready, I'll be fast. Okay?" I looked up at him and wanted to say please don't leave but I just simply nodded. He then kissed my forehead. I wanted to blush or even smile like a normal person but it sent me into a flashback of that night.. {I was on the bed. I was on my back. He had my legs over his shoulders and was pounding into me. I was sobbing and it hurt. So bad. Then he stopped and pulled out. He let my legs fall down. Then he smirked and said "Your so tight." Then he leaned and kissed my fore head...} I snapped out of it and I realized Kacchan was panicking and my scent was giving off so much distressed scent it was almost choking me. I was sobbing and shaking like a leaf. I finally look at Kacchan and he was so upset by my distressed scent he was shaking. I then just let my eyes fall. I stared at the floor as tears dripped from my eyes. Finally my closed throat opened enough to say softly "S-Sorry." Kacchan didn't know what to do. He started to hug me but then stopped and then he tried to side hug me but was worried I'd freak out again so he just slowly grabbed my hand and said "Hey, Izuku.. I-Im so sorry. I shouldn't have k-kissed you.. it was just instinct. Please, I'm sorry, calm down." I looked up at him and said "No I'm sorry. I really wanted to like that kiss, I just broken.. you shouldn't even want me.." I paused. Then said "I had a flashback. He kissed my forehead a-after.. *hic* *sob*" Kacchan then hugged me. I hugged him back. Holding so tight to his shirt, like I would die if I let go.. like he was my lifeline. I heard his voice tremble as he said "Let's get dressed okay.." I could tell he was trying to get my mind off of this. I nodded and let go of him. I was surprised when he didn't let go of me. After a second he let go and said "I'll be right back." I nodded and watched him walk out fast. I knew he was trying to be as fast as possible. I slowly got up and went to my drawer. I picked out a solid red hoodie that Kirishima left here one time. Then black jeans. As I was putting my clothes on, I saw myself out of the corner of my eye I saw the brusies on my thighs. The dark red or purple hickeys al over my chest and neck. Then the brusies from him kicking and beating me. I saw my vision get blurry with tears. I finally got dressed. I heard my door swing open I spun around and backed all the way up to the wall. I was breathing heavily. Then I saw Kacchan come around the corner, running his fingers through his hair. He saw me and said "Hey.. you okay." I let out a breath and said "Y-yeah." He nodded and opened his hand. I slowly put my hand in his and intertwined are fingers. He then lead me out of my room. I kept my eyes on the floor in front of me. Everytime someone would try to run up or talk to me Kacchan would growl and glare at them. It was Urakaka and Iida so far. I then saw Kirishima. He saw me and Kacchan and ran over to me. Kacchan pulled me behind me and said "Beat it shitty hair." I then softly tugged on his shirt. He looked at me. I then said "It's okay." I let go of his hand and walked over to Kirishima. I stood in front of him. Kirishima tried to find words to say but he just hugged me. Not tight enough to hurt me. I hugged back and held my tears back. Kirishima finally let go of me and said "Look, I love you, man. Please tell me your going to All Might about this." He said softly so no one heard him. I nodded and looked at Kacchan. He looked pissed. I then looked at Kirishima and said "Love you too. I gotta go." He nodded and have me one more quick hug. I went back to Kacchan and started to go for his hand but he put his hands in his pockets and yelled "What the fuck was that?!" I flinched. I didn't mean to but I did. My armwent up to cover my face. I had my eyes closed. I finally opened my eyes and looked at Kacchan, he was staring at me with hurt and shock on his face. I slowly dropped my arm. He then said quietly "You really think i would hurt you.." I shook my head and said "J-Just a reflex." He then let his head drop and he said "You love Kirishima?.." I looked at him and said "N-No!.. He's my best friend!" I knew I had feelings for him at one point but ever since I found out Kacchan might like me.. even after all of this.. made them disappear. Kacchan then looked to the side. Then "D-Do you love me?.." I looked up at him and then said quietly "Y-Yeah.." I blushed for the first time. I watched as he smiled. Then he said "Me too." We then kept walking.

We finally got to All Nights office.

1060 words.
I have a good idea for this.

~ Ashl3y :}