I-Izuku

Check the song, my guy^
We have been just relaxing and watching movies. Trying to get it off our mind. It was now around 2:30 in the afternoon. I’ve notice that Denki kept looking at the clock. If I was telling the truth, I was too. I jumped when Denki slammed his fist on the side of the couch and said “What the fuck is taking him so long!” He noticed how nervous I was and sighed as he said “Sorry.” I nodded. Like he was called upon. We hear someone coming through the door. I jumped up and freaked out. Anger and nervousness taking over my body. I saw Denki just nod at me. I sat down and so did he. We made a plan. So we acted like nothing was wrong. I watched as Kirishima came in. He looked over. We made eye contact and I quickly looked away, betrayal hurting my heart. I looked back at the screen. I could smell the trestroine coming off of the two alpha’s. It made my skin prickle. I watched as Kirishima came over and said, “Hey, Izuku..” He said confused and worried. Why? I thought, then he said “Hey, babe.” I then felt everything we planned crumble as I heard a soft, “I-Izuku..” I felt my heart race. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw Kacchan. I felt my breathing stop, as tears filled my vision. I ignored him and looked at Denki. Denki then turned to Kirishima, emotion filling his voice and tears, as he said, “I-Is it true?! I thought..I thought you loved me!” Denki slapped him, I saw Kirishima’s eyes widen as he looked at Denki, he then looked at me anger filling his eyes. I crumbled under under his gaze. He then yelled at me, “Did you fucking tell him?!” I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I felt my stressed and scared scent pouring out. I started rubbing my wrist. He then started coming towrads me as he said, “You don’t know what the fuck you talking about!-” But he was cut off as a very threating voice came and said “Back the fuck up, Kirishima.” I saw Kirishima stop but he was still glaring daggers at me. I then jumped up and looked around. I was surrounded by alpha’s, which were all letting out their aggressive scent. I felt myself trembling. I looked at Kacchan he was glaring daggers at  Kirishima. Kacchan then said “Izuku, Get over here.” I couldn’t help but listen to him, my omega coming out. I went and stood behind him. As I hid behind Kacchan, I saw Kirishima turn to Kacchan and said, quietly, but the challenge in his voice was very clear, “So now you wanna act like you didn’t do anything, huh?” I stiffened as Kirishima ran at Kacchan. Kacchan started to attack, but was left in shock as Kirishima didn’t attack him, he went around and grabbed me. I let out a panicked yelp, then I felt Kirishima hold me close to him as he said “But I remember a certain green haired omega that saw everything.” I tried to ge out of his grasp, but Kirishima then hit me on the top of the head. I felt everything spin, but I was still conscious. I heard a very, very loud growl, as then a very femilier voice say, “If I ever fucking see you touch him again, I’ll fucking kill you!” I saw Kacchan and Kirishima start fighting, while Denki came to me and yelled for them to stop. After what seemed like forever. The two alpha’s broke apart, Kacchan went straight to me and hovered over me and Kirishima sat there panting, Blood trickling down his forehead and into his eye. Denki took that opportunity to go to him and help with his cut open eyebrow. My head was hurting pretty bad. I felt Kacchan pick me up as he said, “If you ever challenge me again or touch or even fucking look at Izuku, I’ll fucking kill you, I swear.” Then he walked out, with me in hand. I looked at Denki, I met his gaze as I mouthed, “Sorry..” Denki just nodded. As we walked down the street, since Kirishima must have drove Kacchan here, I quietly said “C-Could you let me down...Please..” He let me down without a word. He kept walking, I slowly trailed behind him. I looked at the sidewalk, finding it very interesting now. I jumped when I heard Kacchan say, “Izuku..” I didn’t look up at him and he didn’t stop walking or look back at me as he continued, “I-I was so worried.. I couldn’t even think straight..” I then frowned and said “Why would you do it?..” He didn’t reply at first. I didn’t think he was going to until he said, “To protect you.” I almost stopped walking at his answer. I then got mad and said, “So cheating on me will protect me? Wow Kacchan.. And I thought you were going to at least apologize.” I then just crossed my arms and frowned at the ground. I almost fell over my own feet when Kacchan turned around and said “That’s what I’m trying to do, Izuku! I-I fucking love you! It hurts, so fucking much to know I hurt you.. And I’ll never forgive myself, okay?.. Just please-” He cut himself off as he starts to shake and tear up. I was in shock. Kacchan almost never cries. Especially when anyone could come by and see him. I felt my heart twinge at the sight, so I went over to him and hugged him. He held onto me. I felt his shaking calm down. Then he pulled away, eyes red from trying no to cry. I looked at him. I felt my own eyes tear up as he continued, “What you saw back there.. It was not what you thought. I know I made it seem like that but, I would never cheat on you. Not ever. Me and Kirishima ran into a villain. He told us to sabotage our relationships or he would kill them himself. He wanted us to join him. So I saw you walking down the road a-and..” He stopped and got himself under control as he then hugged me and said, “It was the worst thing ive ever had to do, Izuku..” I felt myself sobbing as I hugged him. I then whispered in his ear, voice shaking from being so overwhelmed with emotion, “I-I forgive you, Kacchan..” I felt his grip get tighter as his own chest shook from sobs. He finally pulled away and said, “Come home?” I smiled softly as I nodded and grabbed his hand. Intertwined our fingers. I was as close as I could get to him as we walked.. Home.

1179 words
This was short but I'll work on it👉👈
Anywayyys thank you guy so much for over 200 reads! I never expected that!!🖤