"Hey!.. Kacchan.."

(Hey, check the song ^)
I quickly sank back into the tub, letting water cover me to my chin. I then smiled and said "Hey!.. Kacchan.." I was trying to act normal, maybe he didn't see all the marks..? "DO NOT TRY TO ACT LIKE I DIDN'T JUST FUCKING SEE YOU! SHITTY NERD!" That's a no. I then said quietly "Please stop yelling." I felt myself start to shake like a leaf. I watched as Kacchan took a deep breath and then said, more calm, "Do you need help?" He was indicating getting out of the tub. I felt my face drop as I said "N-No.. I can get out.." I looked at Kacchan. He was fuming. He then said "Stupid nerd. I saw you. Even though I am dying to know why.. I want you to tell me when your ready. Your hurt. I can tell by your face, if you forgot that you have a busted lip. Not only that, it's covered in brusies." I then sank down in the water even further. Now my eyes and nose were left out of the water. Kacchan shook his head and then grabbed the towel. He stood up and walked over to me. He then said "Come on, I'm not going to hurt you.. I promise." I then nodded and shakily sat up in the tub. I watched as he took in all of the bites and marks on my chest and neck. He looked away and I then stood up. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me. I felt weak. He started to walk out but I couldn't. I knew I was to sore to walk over to my bed. It was killing me to just stand here. Kacchan stopped and looked back at me. He then said "Come on.." I let my face fall as I said "I-I can't.." He then gave me a.. was that sadness? Kacchan doesn't feel bad for anyone.. must've saw wrong. He came to me and picked me up, surprisingly gently. We got to my room. He sat me down on my bed. I looked at my bed and felt sick. It was rumpled and the sheet was off of it. I saw a few blood streaks on it from.. I hope, God I hope it was from my lip when he pressed my face into the bed. I shuddered and then snapped back to reality when Kacchan cleared his throat and said "Where's your clothes?" I then pointed to my drawer. He went to it and picked out a all might shirt, and a pair of my boxers. He sat them beside me and then said in a hard tone "Change." I nodded and then said "C-Could you step out..?" Kacchan shook his head and said "I want to see what they did to you." I gulped and then nodded. I grabbed the shirt and let my towel drop. I felt embarrassed but I just slowly slide the shirt over my sore body. Kacchan was watching with anger in his eyes. I then grabbed my boxers and put them on. Once I was done I felt exhausted. I looked at Kacchan and then looked down. I felt a hand lift my head up. He looked me in the eye and said "I need you to tell me everything. What he looks like, how tall, hair color.. what he did to you.." I then squeezed my eyes shut and said in a choked voice "He..He raped me Kacchan.." I watched as Kacchan's fist balled up as he calmly said "So it was a male, Alpha right?" I nodded. He then said "Continue." I nodded and told him "I was c-coming to my dorm and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I asked him to not be so close to me.. but he..he didn't listen to me, he said he wanted me.. then he hurt me." I didn't want to talk about it anymore, but Kacchan then said threw clenched teeth "You have to tell me everything." I felt myself get choked up as my eyes filled with tears. Then Kacchan grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze. I collected myself and started again "First, he hit and kicked me. Once I about passed out from that.. he threw me on my bed, he then got on top of me, he took his clothes off first. Then mine. After that.." I didn't mean to but I went up to my neck. The bruise around my throat throbbing. Kacchan then nodded for me to continue. "He entered..me, without warning.. it hurt, so bad. As he was doing that, he had grabbed my throat and said to moan that he felt so good, I tried, I promise Kacchan! But he kept getting tighter around my throat, and I was scared he'd kill me! I-..I moan what he told me to.." I sobbed. I watched Kacchan pull me to him. He then held me close to him. I heard him say softly "It wasn't your fault.. your okay now.." I just sobbed into his chest and hugged him. Finally I sobbed out to him "Thank you.." he just hugged me tighter. I then pulled away and wiped my tears that just kept being replaced. I looked up at Kacchan. I stared at him in shock. He was.. tearing up. He then said in a choked voice "I'm so, so fucking sorry this happened to you, I just don't understand why someone as sweet and caring as you was hurt like this.. it just doesn't make sense." He then looked at me and said "Deku.. there's something I hav- need to tell you.." I stopped him and said "I know." He looked at me confused. I smiled shakily and said "I love you to, Kacchan.." he then grabbed my face and whispered "C-Can I kiss you?" I smiled and said "Yeah, but be careful." He nodded and inched his way to my face, his nose touched mine, then it happened. His lips touched mine. He pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back. He was soft with my bottom lip since it was busted. We pulled apart. He was smirking and I was blushing. Then we heard my front door opening. I internally panicked and Kacchan must have scenced it because he jumped in front of me and started to spark in his hands. Then I saw Todoroki. I sighed and Kacchan then calmed down but still kept an eye on him as Todoroki walked and sat some food on my counter. Todoroki then stopped and sniffed. "Kirishima was here.. A little bit ago." He turned and looked at me and Kacchan. He then said in a hopeful but worried tone "What were you to doing?" I looked at Kacchan. I watched as Kacchan said "Nothing. Just kissed." I blushed and looked back at Todoroki. He stared at Kacchan then said "I see. Well enjoy the food Midoryia. I'll see you when you get out of your heat. Bye." I couldn't help but feel bad when I saw the disappointment on his face. Kacchan then looked at me and said more serious "I need you to tell Mr. Aizawa."

1224 words
This was bad.
Sincerely,
Me. Your sad writer.