"My Kacchan.. My alpha."

(Check the song.^)
This is going to be some fluffy shit, so grab you hats ladies and gentlemen, and people!)

We got in the shower and as I was washing my hair, I noticed Kacchan was staring at me. I rinsed the soap out of my hair and finally looked at him questionably. “What?” I said with a little giggle, Kacchan just smiled and shook his head, still looking at me. The smile he gave me made my heart flutter. I then pouted and said “Please..?” He considered it for a bit then he said, “I thought I’d never see you like this again.” I laughed and said “Naked?” His cheeks went red and then he fake pouted, “Come on, Izuku, I was trying to be romantic.. And, no. Not naked, I meant happy around me. Here, in this house, together. I knew I hurt you really bad.. And that’s not easy to fix.” I looked down and smiled softly. I felt finger tips pull my face back up. He smiled. I felt my knees go weak. I smiled back. I watched as he looked over my scars. I got self conscious and looked away. He then said “You know.. These scars make you looked really manly.. And sexy.” My face went red. He then laughed and said “But not manlier or sexyier than this guy.” He chuckled. He then got sirius and then said “But to be honest, I always admired your scars. It’s crazy, I know, but.. I know where every one of them is, and what they came from. There beautiful.” I looked at him shocked. His hair was draped down on his face. I watched as one drop of water ran from the side of his forehead and down to his jaw, then to his chin. Then ever so slowly drop with the other million little droplets rushing from the shower head. Finally I smiled and reached up on my tippy toes and kissed his nose. He widened his eyes. I laughed and said “Come on, let's get out, the water's freezing now.” He nodded and we got out. We walked to our room, He had a towel around his waist. While I over here had a over sized towel that was wrapped under my arms and went down to my knees. I saw Kacchan looking at me and chuckling. I furrowed my eyebrows and said, “What?” Kacchan just came and wrapped me into a soft embrace. I could smell his scent. I closed my eyes and let him hold me. I then heard a whine as I felt Kacchan loosen his already soft grip and kneel down with his hands on my shoulders and asked in a worried tone, “Izuku? Are you okay?” I realized I was sobbing. I wiped my eyes and then flung myself to him and he wrapped his arms around me. I could feel he was still freaking out, but he just rubbed circles on my back, I then said, “I love you, Katsuki, My Kacchan.. My alpha.” I felt his grip tighten as he held me close to him as he said “I love you, Izuku, My omega.” I squeezed my eyes shut and squeeze him tight. I felt him chuckle as he said, in a fake choking voice, “Your gonna kill me..” I laughed and let my grip loosen. He then kissed me quick and then said “Now stop crying.” I nodded and then said “I just thought I’d never get over the thought that you weren’t m-my boyfriend anymore, I love you so much, and it killed me, when I saw you..” My tears came fast and I tried to stop them but it didn’t work. I saw Kacchan hang his head as he said “I know.. Fuck, I know, Izuku. I’m so sorry. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.. You think you could love me long enough?” I hugged him tight and said “Only if you promise me you can love me long enough too.” He chuckled and nuzzled my neck as he said “Don’t worry, I promise.”  

956 words, not the longest chapter ever but whatever..💀👈
This is going a lot better than I thought, also, THANK YOU FOR OVER 400 READS! LIKE WHAT THE FRICK FRACKING FRICK?! LOVE YOU ALL🤧🤧🖤🖤🤪