"Okay.."

Wow. You guys are giving me so much love about this story.. I just can't explain how much it means to me that people are taking a interest in this little story that I didn't think one person would look twice at. I love you beans!! Okay enough blabbing. And the story continues- ashl3y 🤞❤️

Me and Kacchan made up. Were doing even better now. Kacchan and I have been trying for a pup. I’m so excited to become a parent! Kacchan is too. We’ve been trying for about a year now. Sadly, nothings happening. Denki and Kirishima have made up and now has a young pup of their own. He’s absolutely adorable. I can tell Kacchan wants a pup of his own everytime little Deika comes around, because everytime we leave their house after visiting them, he wants to try. I hope I can finally give Kacchan something for him putting up with me. I’m driving back from the store at the moment, I’ve been I’ve just got off my heat. While I was on it.. we’ve been busy. I went and bought a pregnancy test. I’m crossing my fingers hoping it’ll be positive. I arrive home and get out of my car and walk in to my house. Kacchan is in the kitchen. I can tell because it smells absolutely amazing. I walk over to him. He smiles at me and says, “You got what you needed?” I nodded and gave him a kiss. I started to walk away when he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. I laughed and said, “I need to go and take it, Kacchan.” He smiled back and said, “Yes, but, I’m giving you a good luck kiss.” I laughed and let him kiss me. It was a soft but deep kiss. I finally pulled away and then said, fiddling with my fingers, “I hope I can finally give you a little pup to run around here. Finally make up for that lost time when I..” I watched as Kacchan hooked a finger under my chin to lift my head up to face him as he said, “I told you, you don’t need to make up for anything. ” I smiled and gave him a quick kiss and said quietly, “Okay..” I went and grabbed the pregnancy test and went upstairs to the bathroom. Please let it be positive. Please. I sat on the toilet and breathed in deep. I took the test and now im waiting. I am so nervous. If I am not pregnant this time.. I’m going to the doctor to see why. I had set a timer on my phone. I was fiddling with my finger when the timer went off. I took a deep breath and then let it out. Okay.. here we go. I reached shakily over to the test and picked it up. Tears sprang to my eyes. It was negative. Disappointment settled in my stomach so hard, I felt like I was going to barf. I wiped my eyes and then got up. I opened the bathroom door and walked down the stairs. I got to the last step and looked at Kacchan. My Alpha who I can’t even give a family too. I watched as he noticed me. He looked at me. I could see the hope and desperation in his eyes, even though he was trying to hide it. I couldn’t take it. I let out a soft sob and shook my head. As I looked at the ground I watched as he sighed, but he came over to me and held me as I sunk to the stairs I was standing on. He cooed comforting things like, “Shh, it’s okay.” or “Maybe next time.” But I felt like a failure. He deserves so much and I can’t even give him a pup. After a moment, he said, “Let's eat, okay?” I just sniffed and nodded. He then picked me up and sat me at the table. I stared at the surface of the table while he got our plates ready. He sat a plate in front of me. He then went to his side. I just moved my food around, not having the stomach for it. Kacchan noticed and said, “Let's go to bed, You’ll feel better after you rest, okay.” I nodded. He cleaned are plates and then came over to me. I stood up and jumped up to him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He caught me and carried me to our room. He sat me down on the bed and I got undressed. I watched as this amazing Alpha undressed. I watched as the muscles in his back flexed. I came up behind him and hugged him. He was so warm, and his smell, oh, his smell. He’s scent smells like caramel and pine wood. God I could just sit here and just be swallowed by his scent. I slowly started to scent him with my own. He then pulled us up and under the covers. He has started to scent me as well. As we laid there in eachothers arms, We slowly fell asleep. Covered in one anothers scents. I heard him whisper, “I love you.” I then mumbled, “I love you too..”