(DADZAWA) I live for this.

I took a deep breath and looked at Kacchan. He nodded and I walked into All Mights office. All might was in his small form, or deflated form. He looked up at from a stack of papers and said "Young Midoryia! How can I help you!" I smiled faintly and said "C-Could you call Mr. Awasiwa first before I tell you..?" He smiled and said "Of course. Do you want Kacchan in here as well?" I instantly replied "Yes! I-I mean yes.. please." He nodded and picked up a phone on his desk. He put it to his ear. After a moment he said "Hello! Awasiwa!.. yes, yes, i need to to report to my office..." He rolled his eyes and said "Okay. Okay. I'll buy you a new sleeping bag, since I woke you up but this seems important so hurry. I'm not kidding, if I find out you fell asleep-" then he sighed and mumbled "He always hangs up on me.. never get to preach to him anymore. So much easier when he was a boy.." then he looked up at us like he just remembered we were there and said "Ah.. he will be here shortly." I nodded and held Kacchan's hand. I saw All might look at our hands and raise a brow as he said "That's new.." I blushed and Kacchan just "Tch."

I jumped when I heard the door open and a very heavy sigh. Mr. Awasiwa came in and said "I would now but I believe I have no energy to do so and it might just be because I don't care. So." He turned to me with a worried look and said "Izuku.." I just looked down. I couldn't find anywords. Then Kacchan said "He needs to tell you about something. So give him a moment to get himself together." Then he patted my back softly. I finally looked at both Mr Awasiwa and said "I was hurt. Not just but.." I choked on my words. Then I said "I w-was raped." I All might get a sad and shocked look on his face. I looked at awasiwa and he was just stareing at me. I then told them everything. After I was done I had tears falling down my face and All might was tearing up. Awasiwa still hadn't said or done anything.
(DADWAISA COMING)
The
n he shocked everyone in the room as he came to me and got on his knee and hugged me. All might then came joined him. They were apologizing and telling me they would take care of it. I just hugged them back and sobbed. Then Kacchan joined the hug. I looked at him and gave him a small smile. He just closed his eyes and enjoyed the hug. Then afterwards I took my shirt off and that was it for both all might and awasiwa. Awasiwa was tearing up and all might had to turn away with soft sobs. I felt embarrassed so I slipped the shirt back on and sighed. Kacchan stood up and hugged me. I hugged him back. I sniffed and tried to stop crying. Finally All might said "We will take care of the alpha who hurt you Young Midoryia. But please stay in your room and stay safe. I can tell by your scent your still in heat." He then looked at Kacchan and said "Maybe Kacchan shouldn't-" I quickly stopped him and said "N-No! I need him. He has been helping me.." at first all might was quite. I then grabbed Kacchans hand and waited. All might sighed and Mr Awasiwa said "Fine. But let me catch you hurting Izuku and I'll will so-" all might cut him off as he said "Yes, yes. You heard him Kacchan so please go to your or Midoryia's room. Stay safe." We nodded and walked out. As soon as we were out of there sight I jumped on Kacchan. He chuckled and held me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Lazily holding on to him. I slowly felt drowsy as he carried me back to... My room? Or his? One of them. I heard a familiar voice call out "Hey! Izuku!" I opened one eye as Kacchan stopped in his tracks, but didn't turn around. It was Kiriashima. I smiled tiredly and said "Hey.." he then came close to me so no one would here him as he said "I won't keep you long.. you look pretty tired but how'd it go?" I just smiled and said "As good as it could've been Kiri.." I didn't realize the little nickname I had called him. He blushed and said "O-Okay Izu.." then he smiled and walked away. I closed my eye and we kept walking. Finally we got to... Kacchans room. I could tell because it didn't smell like my room. He laid me on the bed. I laid there for a bit until I heard a blanket being plopped to go down on the floor. I snapped my eye open and said "Don't you even think about it. Get up here." I closed my eye and heard a satisfactory sigh as he chuckled and hopped up in his bed with me. He held me close as we both took a nap.

903 words
I know this wasn't the best chapter but I have some major Tea coming.. ~Ashl3y