Chapter 25

Spicy content towards the end, things are heating up! You've been warned.

_______________________________

"Mom, the suitcase won't close!" I yelled, huffing at my failed attempt to fit all of my things into two suitcases.

"You're packing all of that? I thought you were only going for a week," my mom's voice sounded confused.

I wiped a bead of sweat off of my forehead, "We are."

"Then why do you have two suitcases overflowing?" she asked me.

"Mom, I need to have a good variety of clothing while I'm there. I need something for every occasion. Now help me close this," I ordered her, trying my best to pack down the clothes.

"Leo's supposed to be here soon, why did you wait so long to pack?" she asked me, now trying to pack down the clothes with me.

My mind flashed to all the times that Leo came over to "help me pack", but it usually ended with makeout sessions on my bed.

"Yeah, I have no idea," I told her, clearing my mind of those moments.

She finally was able to get the zipper to close on the second suitcase, "I sure hope that boy knows what he's getting into with an over-packer like you."

"Same here, but he loves me so he'll have to get used to it," I shrugged my shoulders.

"On the topic of love, why don't we have a conversation," she said, walking over to the bed and taking a seat.

"A conversation about what?" I asked, confused by what she meant.

"Well, you're going somewhere romantic with your boyfriend, and sometimes the emotions go crazy and you're so in love and blah, blah, blah, you just have to be careful," she spoke freely.

Meanwhile, I had a traumatized look on my face, "Mom, we're not gonna do anything like... that." My face was red, and I was embarrassed that we were having a conversation like this.

"You know your father took me on a trip like the one you're going on when we-"

"Mom!" I screeched, I think my ears began bleeding.

"Alright, I'll stay quiet, but all I'm saying is if you decide to do anything, please be careful," she said beginning to stand up.

"Noted. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to be sick to my stomach." I said, pretending to gag.

She just laughed before walking out of the room. My face was still red, I can't believe that she thought Leo and I would be doing anything of that... nature.

I mean, I'm sure that we eventually will but would this trip be one of those times? My phone started ringing which, thankfully, took my thoughts away from the embarrassment.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, not bothering to see who it was.

"Hey baby," I heard his deep voice on the other side of the phone, "Are you all packed up?"

I looked around my room which was a total mess, noticing that all my face products and shoes were still unpacked. "Yeah, pretty much."

"Okay, I'll be there in about an hour to pick you up and then we'll head to the airport," he said.

I began panicking. I only had an hour to get my life together, "Alright, I'll see you soon." I ended the call and ran around trying to fit everything else into another empty suitcase.

That hour definitely flew by way too quickly, because the next thing I knew, Leo was knocking on the door and I was struggling to close the third suitcase.