I've got a girl crush, hate to admit it but

present time
After the Michael incident, Kara had realized her feelings for a certain Luthor began to sort of flourish. Which was weird, right? Kara knew she had to pan out a plan to hide her small crush on Lena, so she devised a plan to fake a crush and a fake relationship with somebody else. Her name was Kate.

Kate Kane .

(SuperBat Friendship!!)

Also yes Kara's openly bisexual in this fic.

Kara was sitting at the lunch table with her other best friend, Winn & his sister Emily. Kara was zoned out in deep thoughts.

"And then I told him. 'You ain't got nothing on my man jeans' and he was all 'um excuse you Schott, you need to shut up'. Can you believe him?" Winn asked Kara .

Kara was zoned out when she felt a bread roll hit her face.

"Hey!" She argued, "that was just rude and so un called for"

"Hey. Sorry. Look, I know you're upset about Michael but you'll find someone new. Some- one better" Winn said with a smile. Emily, who had been on her phone but also listening in on their conversation looked up to see Kara's face turn a slight shade of pink at the mention of Kara finding someone new.

"Kara?" Emily said as an eyebrow raised, "is there someone new already?"

"Whatt? No.." she replied, she looked over at the door and saw Lena, Sara and Ava heading their way. "Okay yes I do, but the girls are coming so not a word Schotts." She glared.

"Hey Kar" Lena said happily as they sat down, "feeling better?" She asked.

"Yup! Happy as a daisey." Kara replied. Lena zoned in on Kara's face.

"Why is your face red?" Lena asked.

'Shit' Kara thought to herself.

"No reason." Kara lied. Sara peeked her head around, followed by Ava.

"Crinkle" the trio said

"Agh the crinkle" Kara whined.

"Come on Kar. You can tell us anything. We are your bestest friends after all" Lena teased. Kara shook her head.

"It's nothing Lena. I promise" She replied.

Lena turned her attention to Winn. Who let out a yelp the moment Kara's best friend looks at him. Mainly because she scares him.  While Kara and Lena met in 7th and 8th grade, Winn & Emily knew the Danvers since 5th, and while they're all friends, Lena still scared him

"Kara has a crush on someone new" Winn said as Kara made hand movements trying to beg him not to tell her secret.

"What?!" The three girls said. Kara groaned and put her head down.  She knew she had to face the problem. So she looked up.

"look, it's just a tiny little crush. okay? It's not a big deal. I definetly don't know if it's legit so please, do not make a big deal out of it" she told her friends. Lena raised her eyebrow up. She was the main best friend, as she'd call herself that. She knew Kara's secrets, dreams and all the stories in the world.

"go on" Lena insisted.

"It's Kate..." Kara admitted. Winn choked on his sandwhich.

"Kate? I'm sorry, Kate Kane ?As in football capt Bruce Wayne 's cousin?" He asked her. Kara glared at him as the color of her cheeks began to darken.

"Winn. Not helping" she said annoyed. "Yes, it's our Kate. Okay she's-" Winn cut her off.

"Coming over here " he whispered. Kate and Iris walked over to their lunch table.