Date Night / Flashback

Kate and Kara snuggled on the couch, they were watching Toy Story 2. Both girls were slightly nervous but they were really happy to be with each other.

"I really like you, Kara" Kate told her. Kara felt herself blush as she smiled.

"I really like you too, Kate" Kara replied.

"So about your sister" Kate began, she let out a laugh when Kara let out a loud painful groan in utter embarrassment.

"I'm sorry about her, she's just overprotective of me" Kara told her.

"No, no, I get it, Kara. My brothers the same way. He said the only reason he isn't grilling you is cause you're a Danvers" Kate said to her. "And the Danvers are one of the towns most respected families"

"She wasn't always like this. When I was first adopted by the Danvers, she struggled to hold onto the concept that she wasn't an only child anymore. She was protective but not super like now. So, then after we got close, and I started to show interest in boys, she got this way" Kara explained. She thought back to the day Alex caught Kara making out with Michael, when she was 14. Michael's hands were on a place they shouldn't be. They weren't doing anything aside from making out, but from Michael's body langauge, Alex knew the nasty little prick wanted more that day.

Kara began to explain why Alex was so overly protective, especially when it came to Kara dating.

Flashback:

Alex came home and heard some noise from the upstairs. She knew Kara had came home early because the middle school was letting kids out early. She went up the stairs and she could hear Kara giggling. Then she heard a second voice. It was Mon El.

"I really love you, Kara Danvers" Michael said in a soft voice. Alex's eyes went wide. Kara had a boy in her room! Not on her watch.

"Kara?" She said, no response. She jiggled the handle but the door was locked, "Kara! What are mom and dads rules about boys and our doors?" She yelled.  No answer again. This made Alex really worry. "Kara! Unlock this door" she demanded. She turned the door knob again and hit her body against the door, making it bust open. She stumbled in to see Mike and Kara making out on Kara's bed, Mike's hand making his way to Kara's ass. THANK THE GODS THEY WERE FULLY CLOTHED. Otherwise, Alex would've been in juvy for murder.

"WHAT THE HELL?"  Alex yelled. Kara and Mike scrambled off of each other, and stood up. Both red in the face from being caught.

"Alex-" Kara was cut off by Alex.

"We'll talk later Kara" she said, she gritted her teeth, "and you" she said, pointing at Michael. "Get the fucking hell out of my innocent baby sisters room, before I KILL YOU" she roared. Mike gulped and ran out. Alex's eyes went back to normal.

"Alex. We were just kissing, I swear. You know I wouldn't do that" Kara tried to explain.

"I know Kara, but you broke the rules. Mom & Dad are going to be so mad, you're fourteen! You know the rules " Alex told her.

"I know, and I'm sorry, really sorry. Just please don't tell Jeremiah and Eliza, Alex. I promise I'll never come into my room with him again. Just please" Kara begged. Alex furrowed her eyebrows and sighed.

"Fine. But if I catch you two doing that again, I will kill him" Alex told her. Kara let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks.." Kara mumbled. Alex kissed her on the cheek and walked out of the room.

End flashback:

"So that's why Alex said if she hears any funny buisness, she was gonna kill me" Kate joked. Kara nodded. Kate smiled.

"I would never try to take advantage of you, Kara. I promise" Kate told her.

"I know" Kara replied. "Kate?" Kara said. Kate turned her attention towards Kara, again.

"Yeah?" Kate asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Kara asked in a tiny whisper. Kate smiled and she pulled her in for a kiss.

"Of course" Kate replied. Kara smiled and they snuggled again as they watched the movie.