Momo x Deku/Modeku (I also don't know the ship name for this...)

Todoroki: NO.

Mina: JEALOU-

Todoroki: I'M NOT JEALOUS! I mean, -ahem-, I'm not jealous, I just don't think it's all that realistic is all. They've had minimal interaction throughout the series and I don't think their personalities would match up all that well.

Mina: They totally would! I mean, they're both super smart and logically thinking. not to mention that they're both really calm people and they know how to keep their cool.

Kirishima: I don't think that it would actually happen, but I agree with Mina here. Their personalities would most definitely align well and they both have powerful quirks.

Kaminari: SO. In conclusion, Todoroki is jealous.

Todoroki: I give up with you guys. And no. They would not be good together.

Mina: C'mon Todoroki, don't be spiteful.

Kirishima: Hey, I don't see him denying being jealous anymore, I think you really wore him down, Mina.

Bakugou: THAT SHITTY DEKU?! THAT SHITTY MOTHER FUCKER COULDN'T GET TITS IF HE TRIED! NOT THAT TITS IS ANY FUCKING BETTER! BOTH OF YOU ARE DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS!

Mina: Shut your damn mouth Bakugou. I can't believe you still refer to Momo as "Tits". It's demeaning and if you don't stop there will be consequences. Mina style. Also, both Deku and Momo are incredible people and they do not deserve your hate.

Deku: I don't really have feelings like that for Momo anyways. She's great and someone will be very lucky to have her someday. She's smart, funny and beautiful-

Todoroki: You've made your point.

Mina: SCREEEEE

Deku: BUT I really don't feel that way about her.

Unicorn-Flowers: Okay, points have been made. Lets le move on.