Mina x Sero / Minasero

Unicorn-Flowers: HEYO Y"ALL IM ALIVE BITCHESSSS

Mina: OH THANK GOD THE MADNESS CONTINUES. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THIS DRAMA IT IS MY CRAAACCKK

Sero: Okay, but this ship be kinda weird. Not saying that Mina ain't a perfectly suitable girlfriend and I gotta admit that she's rocking that UA uniform, but I'm not really...into it.

Mina: SAY THAT TO MY FACE-

Sero: I JUST DID.

Bakugou: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIGN ON HERE?! HOW MUCH DID I FUCKING MISS?! WHY THE FUCK IS THAT TAPE-ASS-FUCKER DOING UP THERE!?

Sero: Hm. Tape-ass-fucker, that's a new one. 

Turo: So wait, are we just gonna ignore what happened in the last chapter? 

Ochako: I was wondering the same thing, I mean, I know I missed a lot but I do feel like we should talk about this...Are you okay Author-Chan?

Unicorn-Flowers: *is crying* You're so sweet to ask I'm okay. I'm alive and not-so-well writing to you from my local hospital *peace*

Mina: That's true, whatever did happen to Todoroki?

Momo: I had to steal my parent's credit card to bail him out of being in jail for the night...

Mina: OMG SHE STOLE HER PARENTS CREDIT CARD TO BAIL HIM OUT THAT'S SO GODDAMN SWEET OMG

Momo: It was exhausting... Anywho, Mina and Sero seem like they would make a perfectly suitable couple and I acutally don't know why something hasn't developed between them considering how close they seem. Also Shoto?

Mina: We're really not. 

Todoroki: Sorry...

Momo: For what? Shoto we practiced this.

Todoroki: *SIgh* Author-Chan I'm sorry for scaring you so badly that you fell and broke your shoulder blade.

Unicorn-Flowers: We're all good! 

Todoroki: Can I go now?

Unicorn-Flowers: hehehe no. Look you owe me a hundred more years of servitude for your little stunt. *evil smirk* Your time starts now. 

Todoroki: F**K **I* I *UC**NG HATE YOUR F****NG FACE YOU LITTLE ***T-*SS B**C* W****!

Unicorn-Flowers: I censored that becuase of some of the more choice language in that sentence. But in essence, he hates my guts and (probably) hopes I die a horrible death.

Momo: SHOTO TODOROKI.

Todoroki: Sorry...

Kaminari: WHAT ABOUT MINA SERO I LOVE THEM SO MUCH PLEASE LET THIS BE CANON.

Mina + Sero + Kirishima: NO.

Sero: Wait wait wait, Mina, we have golden opportunity here. 

Mina: Ohhhhh you're right Sero my friend.

Sero: So, Kaminari, are you telling me you like this more than Kiribaku? Becuase some arrangements could be made for me and mina to go out if you would admit it...?

Kaminari: WUT.

Mina: *evil smirk* Let me tell it to you like this: You admit you like my ship more than Kiribaku and we'll make it canon. *loops arm around Sero who also evil smirks*

Kaminari: WHY ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS TO ME I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIENDS HOW COULD YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS-

Mina: Hunny, we're not good enough friends that I don't enjoy watching you squirm.

Kaminari: *SHREIKS*

Sero: Well, what's your choice?

Kaminari: I- I -I

i-

i...

I'd have to say...

I CAN'T I LOVE KIRIBAKU TOO MUCH I'M SORRY MINASERO GODS PLEASE FORGIVE ME KIRIBAKU MAKES ME WEAK.