Mirio x Nejire

Mirio: Is this because of those rumors that were going around? Because I'm not dating anyone, just incase you're wondering... Not that Nejire isn't a perfectly suitable girlfriend, but I already have one girl that takes up all my attention.

Eri: Is Onii-chan  in love with Nejire-chan? 

Nejire: Interesting... I think this game class 1-a is playing seems quite fun! What do you think Eri-chan? 

Eri: Fun!

Tamaki: I didn't know you two were dating... how pathetic am i... I'm seventeen and I've never had a girlfriend....

Kirishima: Don't get so down on yourself Tamaki! There's tons of time for girls in the future, plus, you're a great hero in training right now right? The girls will be falling all over you once you become a hero. 

Deku: Mirio-kun is dating Nejire-chan? What an interesting development. Just be careful you guys, I wouldn't want you two to get eaten alive by the press. Considering you're UA students they'll probably be all over you.

Mirio: We're not dating! Me and Nejire are only friends. If I was dating someone Eri would be the first to know. Then Eri would tell you and Aizawa so you, Mydoria would probably be the second to know! 

Ochako: wOw you guys would be so cute together!! And Nejire is SO PRETTY! 

Mina: I KNOW RIGHT?! Her features are so symmetrical it should be illegal. Im jealous, honestly. But yeah totally you two go for it! I totally ship it!!! You two would make an amazing power couple. Just think about it: two shiny, super hot third years that are about to become heroes??? P O W E R  C O U P L E. 

Eri: Onii-chan and Nejire-chan are a  P O W E R  C O U P L E!

Aizawa: Careful what you learn from these brats, squirt. Don't sink to their level. 

Momo: While I'm flattered by your high opinion of us Aizawa Sensei, I'm pretty sure the only people you have to worry about regarding the corruption of sweet little Eri are Kaminari and Sero. Though I do hope you're keeping her clear of Bakugou...

Bakugou: THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME TITS?!? 

Mirio, Nejire, and Deku: *covers Eri's ears* *Gasp* 

Bakugou: *muttering* well she's gonna fuckin hear it eventually...

Unicorn-Flowers: MOVINg ON. Before Bakugou can taint sweet sweet Eri.