Nejire x Tamaki

Mina: OMG CUTE. They would be perfect together! Absolutely perfect! I mean, seeing how low-key they both are, I doubt they'd have the status of Nejirio but.... Anyways as the first person to speak on this ship I would just like to talk about the elephant in the room named IZUOCHA??? I mean, she literally just talked about how straight she was for Deku. Can someone please talk about this?

Sero: Nejirio? 

Hagakure: Nejire and Mirio, Hanta. But yes Mina. Not only can we talk about it, we can fangirl about it. 

Mina: I mean they're just so good together, 

Hagakure: IKR. 

Mina: Like they're so innocent and cute and everything that's good in this world. And I'm not talking good like sugar-free jello-o good, I'm talking about rainbows and unicorns good.

Sero: You believe in unicorns...?

Mina: Yeah, they're obviously real. Anyways-

Tsuyu: Sorry Mina but can we stay on topic? I mean, I think Tamaki and Nejire would be good together. 

Mina: Ugh fine. You're right, but I'm not dropping this subject. But I guess, if we're going to talk about Nejaki then we have to talk about the fact that they're both beautiful. Like, super hot. Like, Mirio is cute in a basic sort of way, but Tamaki is hot in a kind of understated way, y'know. And then we've already established that Nejire is like, the hottest person in the school other than Momo and that one girl in class B. Kendo? Is that her name? Either way she's drop dead gorgeous-

Kirishima: Mina, are you Bi?

Mina: Probably, I'm surprised you haven't realized already, but don't worry Kiri, I only have eyes for you.  ;)

Momo: Has anyone realized that Tamaki hasn't even said anything yet? 

Kaminari: I think he left...

Jirou: Can you really blame him? You were all trying to assign a sexuality to him. For god's sake this is a fanfic ship reaction book, not a canon ship reaction book. 

Mina: That's true....

Hagakure: Well now I feel bad...

Aizawa: Good. 

Sero: Then where is Nejire? And Mirio? It's like the big three just dropped off the face of the earth...

All Might: They're out doing work, like you children should be. 

Unicorn-Flowers: Why don't we end with that very good PSA All Might? Give you class A students some time to catch up on your homework. 

Sero: I thought you liked us Author-Chan.

Unicorn-Flowers: Some of you *shrug*

Sero: Todoroki was right, you suck.

Unicorn-Flowers: Or maybe I'm awesome and you're just too insecure to admit it?

Sero: No, you just suck.

Unicorn-Flowers: Why are you B U L L Y I N G me.