Mirio x Tamaki

Mirio: hmmm.... well, I don't think this is all that realistic... 

Mina: Well Tamaki doesn't have to worry about getting a girlfriend now that he has a boyfriend. 

Tamaki: Togata is my best friend. We don't have that kind of relationship! He supported me when I needed it most, and for that I am forever grateful.

Tsuyu: That kind of sounds like what a boyfriend does...

Tamaki: I'm telling you that's not it!

Nejire: I didn't know you were gay. Or are you Bi-sexual? Or maybe pan? How long have you known? Why didn't you tell me? I promise I would've supported you. You don't have to hide stuff from me you know Tamaki. We're friends you know. 

Tamaki: I'm not gay! I'm not anything. I don't want to talk about this anymore. 

Kirishima: Lay off Tamaki guys. C'mon, he obviously feels uncomfortable with this discussion, maybe we should just move on.

Sero: *claps hands* good guy Kiri. 

Todoroki: no.

Unicorn-Flowers: yes please. 

Todoroki: NO. 

Unicorn-Flowers: YES PLEASE. You said you didn't have an interest in the romantic affairs of YOUR class. They aren't in your class. Not to mention that I cam the omnipotent author of this book and I do what I want. 

Todoroki: You suck and I hate you.

Unicorn-Flowers: I thought you were the mature one in the class.

Sero: Uh I thought that was Momo...

Todoroki: Excuse me-

Unicorn-Flowers: you don't get to "ExCusE Me" young man.

Mina: Damn. Anyways, I dunno about this...I mean, Nejire and Mirio were pretty cute... AND NEJIRE IS SO PRETTY. I think I'm in love.

Kirishima: WAIT WHAT-

Ochako: Yeah, I have to agree with Mina, Nejire is GORGEOUS. Like, if I wasn't totally straight for deku- 

EVERYONE: 

Ochako: WAIT PRETEND YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT-

Mina: OH MY GOD SHE SAID IT SHE ACTUALLY FRICKIN' SAID IT I'M DYING OVER HERE I NEED SOMEONE TO FANGIRL WITH STAT. 

Hagakure: I'M RIGHT HERE GORL FRIEND. I'LL BACK YOU UP.

Mina + Hagakure: *incoherent fangirl screams*

Momo: What an interesting development! I have to say that though I try to stay out of class drama for the sake of my education, this does make me very happy. I'm glad Ochako finally admitted her feelings for Deku. 

Ochako: *sever blushing* n-n-no I-i-

Deku: Wh-what??? U-Uraraka is this- do you- I mean I-

Unicorn-Flowers: okay well this is all well and good and FRICKIN adorable, we have gone completely off topic and I think it would be best to move on. Don't worry though, there'll be plenty of time for more Izuocha Fangirling in the next chapter.