Kendo x Tetsutetsu

Momo: Aww how cute! I think they would be just lovely together, they're already such good friends as it is!

Mina: Hey I totally ship it. I mean, Kendo is definitely too hot for him, but they're still cute together.

Tetsutetsu: Hey! Kendo is not too hot for me! I'm too hot for her!

Mina: Oh huny, you're not. 

Kendo: She's only saying things that are true Tetsutetsu... You can't blame her for spitting straight facts.

Kendo + Mina: *throws on shades and fist bumps*

Tetsutetsu: Kiri they're teaming up on me it's not fair!

Kirishima: Dude, you know I've got your back cause you're mah dude, but Mina is also kind of my dude-

Mina: You're dude, seriously. More like your girl.

Kaminari: SHUT THE ACTUAL HELL UP MINA-

Tetsutetsu: What do you care about your stupid ships right now?! I'm being socially murdered by Mina and Kendo and none of you are doing anything to stop it. *in tears*

Toru: But Tetsutetsu, you see, the thing is that they're right.

Tetsutetsu: Oh not you to invisible chick! Someone get me out of here!

Ochako: -ahem- but if we're actually talking about the ship here, I think they're super cute together. I mean, I feel like there might be a bit of an uneven power dynamic but...

Mina: You're right, Kendo is definitely a top.

Kendo: *BLUSH* W-What?!

Mina: girl, it's no big deal. Every relationship has a top and a bottom. for instance: I'm obviously the top between me and Kiri,

Kirishima: Wait hold on-

Mina: Todoroki acts like a top but he's secretly the bottom and Momo seems like she a bottom but she's actually a top.

Todoroki: Wait. The top of what? I may be missing something, but last time I checked I'm taller than Momo.

Jiro: *scoffs* Yeah by one inch.

Mina: Oh poor innocent little Todoroki. Then there's Ochako and Izuku who are both bottoms (good luck with that one guys), and Jiro is the top compared to Kaminari- 

Kaminari: BAKUGOU IS TOP IT'S CANON. 

Mina: In what world? Anyways, even if Kiriabaku did happen, Kirishima would definitely be the top. 

Unicorn-Flowers: Well this be some weird shit

Mina: And you can't convince me that Toru isn't the top between her and Ojiro-

Kaminari: Why are all the tops girls?

Mina: Becuase all the guys in our class are fucking spineless cowards when it comes to both romantic and (probably) sexual situations. But y'know. No reason.

Mineta: I'm not-

Unicorn-Flowers: HOLY SHIT. EVERYBODY MAKE A RUN FOR IT MINETA IS BACK. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.