CHAPTER # 1

It was a sunny day , a perfect weather for a perfect day , these were the thoughts of Maria while she was getting ready for her school .

As for every other 12 year old child , waking early in the morning to go to school would be a bizzare thing but for Maria , living in a village and having a strict father and a lousy big brother and those long list of do's and dont's and rules specifically for a girl , it was a blessing .

she wore her uniform and tied her natural brown hairs in a double braid and wore her socks and shoes and came to the kitchen to have some breakfast . She had to leave early to catch-up with the other kids walking upto the only school in their village which was 3 km far away.

Villages like her's were very restricted and narrow minded , people here don't , by will , send their childrens to school specifically girls , who are opposed to so many things .
Parents even get their daughter married at a very young age as they are considered as a burden.

It was the same boring day for Ali , getting ready having breakfast and always getting late to the class , He failed his 6th grade yet again and now was repeating it .

Ali was really very bad in his academic , and because of which he had failed quite a few times in school , all the children's of his age were in grade 8 now but he was still stuck in 6th .
He was the kind of a boy who you will presume as a nerd , with his oily hairs and big fat glasses . But as it is said that don't judge a book by it's cover .

So , I hope you like this first chapter . I wrote it just to introduce y'all to the characters .😬

But I promise the next chapters will be much more better and fun to read , just don't miss the ending ( when it comes ) because .......
Well i'll keep you hanging till then .

Do comment and vote
Read on .... 😊