CHAPTER #5

He was pulled out of his trance as he heard a snap of fingers .
Maria had a frown etched on her face , waiting for Ali to say something .

Ali looked everywhere except for her face as he knew that he was an addict and she was the drug .
" I , uh , I always wanted to say this , but never had the guts to , so may I ? "

She just nodded and tried to keep a calm face , while her heart was beating like a drum .

" Here goes everything " he said under his breath .
He looked up again , into her captivating eyes and said  " Maria , you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen , and I have had a crush on you , since the first time I layed my eyes on you , in 6th grade . But now I'm totally sure that I've completely fallen in love with you " , he said all of this in just a breath .

Her smile widened , and her cheeks flushed to the colour of scarlet , she bit her plum pink lips and looked away , "  I don't know when or how it happened , but I think that I'm also in love with you " .
Ali released a breath he was holding for forever  .

The commitment of their feelings to one another brought a satisfied grin on his face .
He waited for 4 long years and now he felt that it was totally worth the time .

So how did you like this chapter ?
I'm very happy that finally Ali did express his feelings and it was mutual , well love is in the air .

But , love always comes with a price ......😥
Stay tuned people 😶

Do comment and vote ...