CHAPTER # 4

From that day onwards , Maria used to teach him in the small library of their school , as she was really good in her studies , it didn't take Ali alot of time to get a grip on his studies .

It went on for years and  a really good friendship started to evolve between the two .

             Years past by and it was their 10th class party .
After a lot of convincing , she was allowed to go to the final year party .

                Maria wore the cutest pink and grey coloured kurti , shalwar and dupatta and had her hair in a simple one sided braid . With not even a little bit of makeup , she still looked really very pretty .

 With not even a little bit of makeup , she still looked really very pretty

Ali also wore a kurta and shalwar which complimented his eyes .

Ali definitely had changed a lot in these passing years , from an ordinary boy with oily and sticky hair and big thick glasses , to a boy with coal black straight hairs , and a very handsome posture

Ali definitely had changed a lot in these passing years , from an ordinary boy with oily and sticky hair and big thick glasses , to a boy with coal black straight hairs , and a very handsome posture .
And Maria indeed had noticed this change .

Since a few days she was feeling somewhat different around him , she knew what it was but couldn't decipher it in words or like she didn't want to .
She was always the shy one and was trying to deny the fact that she might have a crush on him , this stopped her from expressing her feelings to him .

            Ali knew it would be a risk but one he was willing to take , he did wait for 4 long years but not anymore .
He was looking around when his eyes landed on the brown coloured ones , and he couldn't look away .
This time Maria was in the same situation as well , she was also not able to resist staring at him .

            They knew they had to talk to each other , they could , by now , read each other like the back of their hand .

            They quietly ran out of the school and went to the near by small river , sitting side by side with feet dangling in the water .

Ali cleared his throat , he always did this whenever he was nervous , he took a deep breath and said " this place looks beautiful "
Maria smiled and nodded , she had come here millions of times before but never felt so good , like right now .

          Shifting his gaze to his left , Ali couldn't seem to look away from her beauty , radiating under the sunlight .
Oblivious to that , Maria was deep in her thoughts staring right at the river which was sparkling like a thousand diamonds under the sunlight .
Ali cleared his throat , pulling her out of her reverie .

She looked at him , and as she did , Ali felt like he was under a spell , her brown orbs shining even brighter under the sun . He could feel himself totally lost and getting pulled by some imaginary force towards her , all he wanted to say was lost somewhere , nothing else in the world seem to matter to him anymore

Her slightly round , beige coloured face , with a small mole on her chin , her long black hair wrapped in a cute side braid . She was the definition of perfection to him .

Do comment and vote Thankyou .
Stay tuned ...... 😆