CHAPTER # 13

This chapter is pg 18 as it contains some violent actions which may not be appropriate for some readers .
Read at your own risk .....

               It was Friday  , the day her father and brother went to meet Ali and his family , Maria was oblivious to this information that Ali was the one who asked for her hand , she could not think of marrying any one except for him .

               Ahmed and Zubair visited their house , and Ali's parents served them with food , they all were talking about the arrangements , ceremonies and the wedding .

               " That is really good , so which type of fertilizer do you use for your crops ?" Ahmed and Zayn were talking about work and , soon they went out to visit the land he owned .

Zubair also made an excuse and went out of the house to attend a call.

                As they both reached quite far away from home , Ahmed took out his knife and thrust it in Zayn's  spine several times until he was no more .

                 Ali ran out of his room as he smelled something burning , there the whole kitchen was on fire and his mother was stuck in the middle , he screamed for her to grab his hand , but the fire escalated , and without thinking he jumped inside to save his mother , but it was too late , the gas cylinder bursted , taking down both Ali and his mother .

               Maria was oblivious to all that , but what she knew was enough to ruin her life .
She could never marry anyone but Ali , knowing how stubborn and cruel her father was , she had no escape except for .....

she saw the tray of food her mother brought for her , along with it there was a glass of water , she broke the glass and said , " Ali , I will love you forever , we might not get a future together here , but we will get a lifetime in hereafter "
She stabbed herself with the broken glass and welcomed death with a smile on her face .

                        THE END

Not every story has a happy ending , some stories are bound to end on a sad note .

I absolutely loved writing this story , it was not the best one at all , but the first of my many more stories ( coming soon ) .
Hope to hear more about what you like, dislike or any constructive criticism you might want to give me , sure do in the comments .

Till then we'll meet again with some different plot and characters .

Love you all ....XOXO