CHAPTER # 8

Ali's father : Zayn

As the day to meet Ali's parents came near ( which was 2nd of October , just 2 days after Ali told her about the meeting ) , Maria started to feel very stressful , excited , scared and all other possible emotions kept fiddling with her mind .

It was 2nd October , and she again went out for Anita's house , and as usual her brother dropped her off .
Anita knew all about Ali , and did support the two , she was more excited than Maria .

             Anita helped her to escape and get her to the fields , from where Ali took her to his house .

Just before he could knock on the door Maria started sweating and shaking . Ali was now very concerned " what happened , I told you they are very understanding and happy too "
Maria shook her head " it isn't what I'm worrying about anymore , I dont know why I have this feeling that something extremely bad is about to happen ,.... It's just"  . Ali took her hand and squeezed it , " look at me "

She looked up into his eyes , like Everytime she felt really better .
" Nothing bad will happen "
She did nod , but still the tightness in her chest did not go away .

               As she entered the house , Ali's mother wrapped her up in a big hug , " oh my God , finally " her mother said in her sweet voice , she looked her from up to down and awed " you are even more pretty than he says so "

His mother was very pretty , with long brown hair , blue orbs with olive coloured skin and a few freckles.

Maria heard a cough and there on her right , a man in his early 40's was standing , with a sweet smile in his oval , slightly bearded brown face , Ali totally resembled his father ,
" Oh and yes , this is my husband Zayn " said his mother .
" we were about to introduce you too" his father rolled his eyes " yes you were Indeed , Ali looks like these two are going to become best friends " , his father and Ali laughed ,
" please make yourself at home "

Both of his parents were so sweet and welcoming . They talk to her , ate food , and told embarrassing childhood stories about Ali .
She felt like she knew them since ages .
And the nagging feeling in her heart went away .

What did you think about Ali's parents , aren't they just the best 😄

Now wait for the next chapter which will be coming soon .......
Do like and comment ....