2

ugh

Why me!

I'm so damn tired and I'm stuck helping Eric and Four with everyone. I just want sleep, is that so much to fucking ask for?! I pray for the soul that actually tries to test me today.

I walked towards the ring as I saw everyone attempting to fight.

"Jesus Christ." I groaned , it was too damn early to deal with these kids.

"Are they ready to fight?" I asked as I walked over to Eric and Four. I looked at the two tall men besides me. Four had his trademark look. Blank and cold. That's one thing I didn't like about four, I couldn't read him. His face was always so intimidating and always the same. I could never tell what he thinking, or what he's feeling and that bothered me. I needed to know everything and not knowing what Four was thinking or feeing annoys the fuck out of me.

Eric had his typical smirk on his face. He enjoyed watching the initiates fight, it was like it was a pleasure of his to watch any sort of violence take place. Despite everyone saying that Four was scarier than Eric, I would never believe that.

Eric looked scary but like a sexy scary you know. The way he walked around like he was the boss pretty much asserting his dominance over everyone. From his tattoos to his piercings, he just looked like someone you shouldn't mess with.

The thing that made Eric take the prize was the fact that he didn't have any remorse or has shown any mercy. That's what scared the Shit out of me about Eric. He could kill without blinking an eye, without feeling any guilt. I knew for a fact that if Eric needed to or even wanted to, he would kill me without thinking twice.

I gulped at I watching both of them and bit my lip. "Of course they're not, they fight like you did." Eric said crossing his arms.

I shot him a glare as I saw the corner of his mouth curl, smirking at his dumbass joke.

Of course he had to be an ass about everything.

"Shut up the fuck up dickhead, I wasn't asking you." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"You know you're the only one that actually talks to me like that." He said still having his smirk on his face, knowing he was pissing me off. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"Someone has to remind you of your place."

Erics smirk dropped as he slightly glared at me. I won't lie, those cold blue eyes never fail to send chills down my spine and his glaring doesn't make it better. "Watch it or I'll have to put you in your place." He growled towards me.

Damn it Eric why could've you be like most men and storm off and throw a temper tantrum. Why the hell do you always have to have the last word.

I glared at him biting the inside of my cheek, trying to stop myself from saying something stupid. I knew Eric wasn't scared to make an example out of me, another thing that scared me about him.

Eric didn't care about anyone but himself. He was selfish and would let anyone get hurt or die to save his skin. No wonder he had gotten into leadership. He didn't care who he lost, he had no strings attached and a clear goal in mind.

I looked at him up and down feeling a slight burst of confidence surge through me. I took a step closer to him looking him in his eyes. I wasn't tall so my head had reached the middle of his chest. I knew he was laughing in his head about my shortness.

Asshole

"Oh and how will you do that?" I smirked up at him.

Eric had his eyes locked with me, he liked being challenged and he certainly took this as one.