8

I couldn't sleep.

I've been in my bed for the past hour tossing and turning but I couldn't sleep, no matter how hard I tried.

I could only think about Eric's lips.

I could only think about that stupid fucking kiss.

The kiss.

The feeling of my core twisting sent chills up my back, my teeth quickly caught my lips to stop an unwanted moan from coming out.

I just couldn't stop thinking about it. The way he pulled me into him and kissed me. His lips were soft, despite how rough he pulled me into them, they were like landing on a fluffy pillow. They moved against mine so smoothly, as if they were familiar with my lips. They tasted like fresh mint and booze, two flavors that sent chills down my spine.

Ugh I just want to stop thinking about it but I can't.

I sat up from my bed and quickly walked into the kitchen, desperately trying to find something to do.

I grabbed a cup from the cabinet and quickly put it down.

I bit my lip as my mind went back to the kiss.

I wanted the kiss to last, I wanted more than just that quickie in the hall.

I closed my eyes and let out a shaky breathe. I could only imagine what his hands would feel like roaming my body.

Smoothing over my hips, gripping them as if he was holding a trophy. His lips gliding up my neck, leaving small kisses before sinking his teeth into my neck, leaving his mark.

"Jesus fucking-" I groaned as I quickly shook my head trying to get those thoughts out of my head.

I looked at the coffee cup in my hand. The rage inside of me drowned out the burning want of pleasure.

That damn asshole! He knew kissing me would do something like this to me! He did this on purpose. I don't know how he knew but he fucking did!

I growled and threw the mug against the wall. The sound of the glass breaking didn't satisfy the anger I was feeling.

"I fucking hate him." I said before stopping towards my bed and laying down.

This was going to be torture

~~
Last night was torture.

I couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I could only picture Eric hovering over me with a twisted smirk on his face.

I ran my hands through my hair and let out an exhausting sigh. I felt my eyes flutter until they finally closed. It felt so nice.

"Jessica!"

Go away

"Jessica!"

GO away

"Jessica!!"

"What the hell do you want!" I screamed causing the busy hall to stop. Everything went quiet.

People knew not to mess with me, especially when I was tired.

I turned around and rolled my eyes as Eric raised a brow and smirked. "Aw someone's in a bad mood." He chuckled.

I glared at him and held back a growl that was getting ready to come out. I wanted to smack that dumbass smirk clean off his face. He had it coming, especially since he's the reason I got zero sleep last night.

That fucking asshole.

"What the fuck do you want Eric?"

"Max wants to see us."