9

I gasped for air as I sat up. I was looking around frantically, everything was blurry and all the voices was muffled...distant.

Where was Eric!

I could hear the voices getting louder and clearer but my vision wasn't improving. I couldn't figure out why until I felt something wet rolling down my face.

The tight restraints around my wrist finally were taken off and I've never gotten up so fast in my entire life.

My hands landed on something cold and hard. My legs felt like jelly and my arms were barely holding me up.

The sick feeling returned to my stomach. It was twisting and pulling tightly, warning to find a toilet quickly. I couldn't. This was too much. I felt a pain in my throat as I coughed.

"Damnit Jessica breathe."

I heard his voice. Eric.

I turned my head to see those stupid steel blue eyes that I despise do much. That's when I came to, that's when I snapped. "You motherfucking shit heads!" I yelled as I tried to get up and lunge for someone. Anyone.

"You motherfuckers! You asshole!" I was screaming profanities as I felt Eric holding me tightly, stopping me from swinging at Max and putting him on his ass.

I squirmed around, fighting, trying to get a hold of Max. If I didn't calm down I would be pushed over the edge of either killing someone or crying my eyes out.

Eric was holding me down right? Shit he saw my fears, he definitely saw them! He saw the last one....oh fuck he saw the last one

I pushed away from Eric and glared at him. Another fit of coughs erupted through my body, my lungs desperately trying to get some air in them.

"Jessica you need to calm down and understand why we did this, I'm sure you understand right?" Max said.

Hearing his voice caused the rage in my to bubble more, I knew I was going to spill, I knew I was going to end up crying or killing him and I sure hope it's the second one. "Screw you asshole!"

Eric's hand quickly made its way to my shoulder and squeezed it tightly, warning to keep my mouth shut. Fuck you too Eric! You're the one who dragged me into this mess.

I was pissed the hell off.

Who the hell do they think they are doing this shit to me! I think the fuck not!

"Jessica, like I said you must understand why this had to be done, we had to make sure you weren't one of them." Max smirked. He was enjoying this. "I'm glad you're not, You're one of my best soldiers."

My nose flared. I didn't know what the fuck I was going to say, but I knew something was going to come out wether I liked it or not.

"If I found out that someone didn't fucking take it, I'm coming after you." I glared. Max's eyes widened but that stupid smirk on his face spread wider, "of course."

I started to calm down but that didn't help me. I started to feel dizzy, swaying side to side. Black spot being to sprinkle my vision causing me to stumble slightly.

"Eric help Jessica to her room, she doesn't look like she can stay up much longer." Max said before walking out the room with the rest of leadership.

I hate that son of bitch, when I get the chance I'm going to fucking—

Eric went to reach for me again but I slapped his hand away from me. "Don't fucking touch me Eric." I glared pushing myself away from him. I tried to take a step forward but that didn't end so well.