10

"You did what!"

I immediately panicked and grabbed Zeke's arm, squeezing him as hard as I could.

Jesus, shut the hell up man

After Eric and I had our little session I had went back to my room and tried to sleep off whatever that was. It was so confusing.

How are you going to hate me and then try and sleep with me

Why are men so confusing.

It was the next morning and Zeke had found me "plotting a murder" or whatever he said. After much nagging and bribing I finally told him what was on my mind.

"Well are you?" He asked with a bright smile on his face.

It was obvious that Zeke excited, he was like a teenager girl going crazy over their crush. It was so annoying.

He was also being too fucking loud. We had gotten a few glances because of his loud self and I wasn't enjoying it.

Each one I scared away with a glare.

"Can you keep your fucking voice down."

"Well are you? Have you even thought about it?"

Of course I thought about it. It was the only thought in my mind right now, it invaded my thoughts like the fucking plague; I fucking wanted it gone.

I wasn't goin to be like those other slut that opened their legs cause of a stupid little kiss. Besides there was a reason I didn't follow after him right then and there.

And Zeke knew why

"Zeke did you fucking forget?"

Zeke raised a brow and tilted his head like a dumb fucking dog.

Of course he forgot! Why am I not surprised.

I let out a sigh and moved my eyes down and raised a brow. I hope I didn't have to say it out right to him, I wasn't embarrassed but it wasn't something I liked to spell out to anyone.

"Oh right." He gasped before shaking his head.

"Well what are you going to do? He's expecting to get some sexy time from his little vixen."

Did I mention how much I hated Zeke? No
Well I fucking hate him.

"Shut up asshole." I groaned as I put my head down.

I didn't even want to think about what might happen if I didn't show up to Eric's room.

More teasing or even worse, he'll actually become more of a dick to me.

Why did he have to kiss me? Why did I fucking kiss him back? Jesus Christ fuck my stupid hormones.

No

Fuck Eric!

This all happened because he dragged me towards the simulation room.

This was his fault!

Why does he do this shit to me.

I had a weird feeling, like someone was watching me. I looked up and looked around until I saw his eyes.

Those stupid brown eyes.

I rolled my eyes and turned my back towards Four, still feeling him staring me down. I could almost feel his eyes tracing down my back, thinking about me.

"Four is staring at you." Zeke said, amusement lacing his voice.

"Yeah I know, he's been staring at me more than usual." I said picking at my food that was in front of me.