~*Bats and Bandages*~

Asuis POV

I suddenly heard a crash.

I jerked my head around. I see a bat sliding down a chain fence. I sprint over, hopping over the fence. The bat is on the ground now. By the time I get over there, the bat is now a human girl y the name of Y/N L/N.

"Hey! Y/n!" I whisper/ shout.

She just stares at me She looks exhausted. Her mouth hangs out slightly, there's a little blood trickling down her forehead. She looks about on the verge of passing out. I sigh, and frown. 

"Y/N? Come on, lets get inside." I whisper softly.

She weakly waved me off. 

'No...." Y/N said, but her voice wavered.

Tears started forming in her eyes You could tell something was wrong, but I didn't know what was causing it. She begged me to leave her, but I reached out my hand, pulling her up. Her legs immediately buckled, and she fell right to the floor. I tried holding her up this time, but I couldn't hold the weight. I'm not the strongest person alive, okay? I got a little embarrassed, knowing how I had to get her inside. I gently wrapped my tongue around her, and carried her inside. My tongue is a lot stronger than just my hand, let alone the rest of my body. I could feel myself blushing, because I was tensing up. 

I managed to get inside, because the door was unlocked. I shouted out for somebody, but nobody replied. I assumed she either lived alone, or Y/N parents were just out. As I was making my way down a small hall, and I found her room. On it was a cute little sign that said Y/N room.It looked like it was made by a five year old, since the handwriting was sloppy, and the little bats that decorated it had googly eyes. 

I pushed open the door, and all I saw was darkness. I ran my hand across the wall, and managed to find a light switch. The room had a lot of black, but I guess that it maybe had to do with bats or something. Kinda like how I act like a frog.

I gently lay her down on the bed, blushing a vivid violet

I gently lay her down on the bed, blushing a vivid violet. I just realized I'm in a girls room, without permission. Nobody really knows I'm lesbian, though. I still can't hide my blush though. I pull my shirt over my face, but U.A uniforms aren't really made for that purpose. 

"U-uh, hey, Y/N, where is the bathroom?" I say. I wish i didn't stutter.

"To the right of the kitchen." Y/N says weakly.

"Right, um thanks." I say, all weirdly. I think I'm starting to become Iida, because I kept on making these odd hand movements.

Oh my god, I think I'm dying.

I rushed over to the bathroom, splashing my face with water. This stupid, ugly, blush won't leave my face. But I did come here for another reason. I looked into the cabinet, and there were exactly what I was looking for, alcohol wipes. I also went into the kitchen, and grabbed a bottle of water.