~* subway returns *~

Monday was drawing near it's end. The sun was beginning to set, pink and blue hues filling the sky. The lights in the vast city were starting to be turned on. There, in that city, sat a girl, Y/N L/N, sitting in a hospital bed, awaiting her discharge. 

Although Y/N wasn't craving go back to school all that much, she knew she had to. Her chin rested on her hand, brows furrowed, and lips pressed together, sitting deep in though whilst also staring out the window. 

A pink haired nurse in a sleek white outfit pushed open the door, to tell the troubled Y/N she could finally leave. So, Y/N pushed herself up from her seat and exited, one arm in a sling, and one leg wrapped tightly with a tannish cloth. Y/N rode the short subway home, too lost in thought to notice a boy approaching her.

You see, Y/N was thinking about last night. The nurses all knew something was up, but couldn't place their finger on it. After Sunday night, Y/N became oddly quiet. Before then she was conversing with all the nurses, telling them about U.A, and America. She was eccentric, and would never stop blabbing on about every little thing. The nurses enjoyed her, but then she suddenly became cold and Isolated. The nurses tried to ask her what was wrong, but she almost refused to answer, only saying she was thinking about school, and such.

"Hey, hey...you awake?"

Y/N suddenly snapped back to reality spotting a decently sized boy standing in front of her. He had messy black hair, and red eyes. He had a sleepy look on his face, almost annoyed, if you looked close enough. He was wearing a black gucci sweatshirt, and some black pants.

"Excuse me, can I sit next to you?" the mysterious boy said.

"Ah, yeah, I'm so sorry!" Y/N replied, scooting over, as to make more room for the mysterious boy.

"U.A student, right?" the boy said, turning to face Y/N.

"Yeah, how'd y'know?"

"I could see it in your eyes. My cousin just recently started there, you might know him. I'm Hikaru Tetsutetsu. Nice to meet you."

"Y/N L/N."

Y/N was quite suprised to find out how well she got along with Hikaru. Although he often looked bored, he was a really generally kind and interesting person. Hikaru was only two years older than Y/N, making him 17. Hikaru went to Shiketsu high, on the opposite end of the city. By the end of the subway ride, Hikaru and Y/N had exchanged numbers, and Y/N kept his name as Medusa, seeing as his quirk was stone eyes.

That night Y/N lay in bed, texting Hikaru. She didn't feel like talking to anyone else. She knew she couldn't bring herself to text Tsu. Y/N then, had an idea.

BaTwOmAn

can you help me with something

MeDuSa

sure, what is it

BaTwOmAn

i need to make someone jealous