~*Hanging out*~

Y/N POV

I wake up all cranky. I didn't sleep well last night. I was frustrated and angry. I woke up maybe about an hour after Tsu left. I felt so bad, since she was basically taking care of me. I'll have to remember to apologize to her today. 

It would have been better for the both of us if she left me alone. Maybe I wouldn't have wasted her time. I could've also trained longer. I was training to say in my bat form longer, and not to waste as much energy.

Anyways, I grab my uniform and get ready. I'm so tired, so I don't even bother to check my phone. I look over to my side table to grab it anyway, but I notice a box of bandaids, with a post-it note on it. I read the note, and laugh softly. I take out one bandage and put it on my forehead, where I was bleeding. I drew a little frog on it, as a reminder to Tsu. I than sprinted out the door, grabbing a granola bar for breakfast. I almost forgot to get my phone, but remembered just before I got out of the house. I did't get to check my phone, but even if I wanted to, I wouldn't have had the time to do so. 

I made it to school on time, and sat down in my seat.
"I'm sorry, Asui." I said

Asuis POV

I was kinda shocked that Y/N called me Asui. She's the first, and only person in U.A to get used to calling me Tsu. It made me a little upset, but I know it was just out of guilt. She must've felt awful.

"Hey, It's ok Y/N." I whispered to her.

Her eyes lit up for a second, before going back to normal. There was a glint of guilt still there. How could I make her feel better? Trying to make her feel better, would probably only make her feel worse...I need to be nonchalant about it. I hear Jiro and Yaoyorozu about getting the whole class together to get to know each other better. Well, it was Yaoyorozu mainly speaking, she was Vice president of the class after all. It would be a perfect opportunity, the class would get to know each other, and I can make Y/N feel better without making her feel even worse. 

I walk over to Yaoyorozu and Jiro, all casual, and ask what they're talking about. Yaoyorozu says it straight forward, and explains to  me. 

"That's sounds like a good idea, ribbit." I say, with a slightly amused look on my face.

I play into, making sure they're one hundred percent convinced about doing it. In the mean time, I manage to push Y/N into a conversation with Uraraka, Midoriya, and Iida.

he had a bit of a pained look, but I could tell she was hiding it, I guess assuming it was karma.

When I finish talking with Yaoyorozu and Jiro, I find myself talking with Ashido and Kirishima. I didn't want to rush right over to Y/N, since I wanted to look casual. She might have been suspicious if I did. 

Aizawa - Sensei walks in, and I take my place next to  Y/N, as the classes begin to roll in.

Y/N POV

~ time skip brought to you by our cinnamon roll deku smiling ~

I briskly get up from my seat as the days ends. I was tried, Asui was acting normal, but I still felt awful. I think she might have been angry at me too, considering she pushed me away from conversation, and went to talk with Momo and Kyoka instead. 

Momo suddenly came up to me and asked for my number. I gave her it, a little confused. As I was walking home, my phone suddenly binged. I was going to unlock it, when I noticed something odd. I saw a familiar green haired person. I chuckled, as I noticed the pictures of Tsu everywhere. I changed the pictures back to the original pictures, but kept the ones Tsu took anyway. I then, opened up to my messages, where I found myself in a group chat titled, " Class 1-a Hero Course."

"So this is what Momo asked for my number for..." I whispered, smiling. 

Everyone organized themselves in the chat, and then Momo told us about hanging out tomorrow at the mall. A lot of people said sure, well actually everybody said yes, just a few more enthusiastic than others. 

~ time skip brought to you by the author! ^^ ~

I pulled on a cropped baby blue colored woolen sweater. It showed only a bit of my stomach, but the skirt would probably cover that. I then but on a loose, frilly light pink skirt. (or whatever you want, if this doesn't suit you) I put on some white cat socks, and blue vans sneakers. I also put on white earmuffs. It was a perfect outfit for early autumn! I genuinely sprinted out the door, before spreading my wings and flying. To say the least, I arrived at the mall a bit early. 

While I was waiting, I talked with Tokoyami for a bit, one of the only few people who arrived early besides Momo, who was hosting the event. We actually had quite a bit in common, and planned some stores to go to. 

Everybody managed to get together, which I'm surprised even Bakugou came, I just thought somebody else sent that message or he was just going to ditch.

Tsu came over to me. I felt all guilty, but I was feeling slightly better, after seeing what she did to my phone. 

"Want to go to that store together Y/N, ribbit?" Tsu said to me, whilst pointing to a small candy store. 

"A-ah, sorry Tsu, Tokoyami and I actually planned to go to some stores together earlier, you can come with if you want though.

"O-oh.." Tsu said sulkily, whilst walking away. 

I felt awful, and ran straight after her.

A/N

1004 words. Ayyy, I managed to get hold of a laptop while on vacation. I did have some extreme troubles though. I'm still on vacation, but I'm going back home tomorrow, so if I can, I'll probably write more on the plane. Also, school is starting soon, but that might encourage me to write more. Anyway, this should be improved slightly, since I actually have some Ideas. Anywho, I'm hella gay, and this laptop is gonna die soon. Byyyeyeeee!