1

I'm scrolling through my social media as I see it. I'm suddenly unable to breathe, not sure what's tighter: my chest or my pants.

He's shirtless, leaning over something and his hair is perfect. I can just imagine being why he leans over...

Everyone knows I'm gay. I'm not shy about it. I basically just comment on hot guys and watch Netflix all day. I'm not lazy. Homework is so teachers feel important and nerds feel smarter than everyone else. Sports are for people with severe anger issues looking for an excuse to beat people up and look cool while doing it. Cheerleading is for skinny girls with daddy issues to jump up and down while looking at big guys.

I'm awoken from my thoughts as I remember the tight feeling in my pants. I grunt, punching in my best friend's phone number.

"Hey, bitch." I laugh as I hear a groan.

"What the fuck is wrong you, Will? I was sleeping." I roll my eyes, gathering clothes to take a shower.

"Fawn, do you even know what time it is?" I pile the clothes on the foot of the bed.

"Of course I do. It's... Uh..." She scoffs and I can feel her rolling her eyes through the phone.

"It's noon, idiot. Get your lazy ass out of bed and over here. I need to talk to you." I smile as I hear her walk up to my front door and hang up. Fawn has lived right next door to me as long as we can remember. She comes over so often, she doesn't need to knock. She practically lives here.

"Oh hi, Fawn. What does Will need you for this time?" I hear my mom's voice from downstairs. I love my mom, but she is one nosy devil.

"Probably another hot half-naked guy he found online." I hear the smirk all the from my room.

"I hate you, Fawn. You are dead to me." I shout, moving closer to the stairs so the gossiping old ladies can hear me better. She laughs and quickly joins me upstairs. "Mom, go out with your friends. We need some private time."

"Remember protection." She grabs her keys and purse off the table by the front door and leaves. "I love you."

"I'm gay!" I sigh as she closes the front door behind her, knowing the entire world heard me. Like I said, everyone knows I'm gay, so it's not a big deal. I grab my phone and clothes from my room and walk to the bathroom with Fawn at my side. She sits on the toilet seat as I strip. We've seen each other naked so many times, it doesn't even faze us. We don't look directly at each other when we're naked, and we don't touch, but we sit in the room while the other showers or changes clothes. We're kind of like siblings. That sounds a little creepy. Siblings who are not conservative prudes. That still sounds creepy. Forget the whole sibling thing. I turn the water on, testing the temperature with my left index finger. The shower has passed my examination, so I hop into the warm water, letting it run across my body. 

I gasp as it hits that special spot, reminding me of my erection. I slide a finger down my abdomen to my boner, leaning my back against the wall and add more fingers to wrap around myself.

I'm reminded I'm not alone when Fawn clears her throat.

"Did you invite me over so I could be permanently scarred by your mental porn?" She shifts her weight on the toilet, obviously feeling awkward.

"Sorry. I forgot you were there." I groan, looking down.

"Are you talking to me or little Willy?" She snickers and I roll my eyes.

"You want to see the reason for my mental porn? Open my phone." I dump some shampoo on my head, rubbing it in.

"Ew! I'm a virgin. What are you trying to do, Will?" She squeals, pushing the phone on the counter further from her.

"Shut up. You have seen me naked more times than my parents. Your eyes were devirginized the minute you met me. Open the goddamn phone." I tip my chin up to let the water run through my hair, rinsing the soap out of it.

Fawn gasps. "Sweet mother of Jesus, hot damn!" She wolf whistles.

I poke my head through the dark grey shower curtain. "I know right? Show me again."

"Hell no, you horny little bitch. You're just going to jerk off. You're going to imagine kissing him all over, shoving him on the bed, roughly taking off his pants, then fucking him raw." She crosses her arms over her chest as I try to suppress a moan.

All I can say is, "Out!" Fawn gives me a confused look, then leaves when she finally understands. I shut my eyes and lean against the wall again, letting the warm water run down my body, imagining it's the hot guy from the picture. His mouth bobs up and down on my shaft, popping off the tip to kiss my mouth with his deliciously soft lips. He grabs my hips, pulling me closer. I reach down and start pulling my penis, slowly and gently at first, gradually getting faster and harder. I know Fawn doesn't want to hear my moans, and neither does the whole neighborhood, but I can't help it. I've never been so turned on before. I'm about to cum, so I try to remember the guy's name. We've never spoken directly, but we follow each other on nearly everything and I've seen him around school a couple times. I've been to a lot of his baseball games. Suddenly, it cums to me... I mean, uh... Comes to me.

"Nick!" I scream, panting as I explode everywhere. I imagine his beautiful face smiling up at me, his hair flattened by the water. He lifts his head to kiss me again, and I open my eyes. I quickly sweep everything into the drain with my foot. I know I'm a genius for jerking off in the shower so I don't have to clean anything up. I deserve a smart person award. I turn off the water, drying myself, then slide into black athletic shorts and a loose grey t-shirt.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Fawn is sitting on my bed, petting my dog. She looks up when I walk into my room.

"I thought you didn't want to be scarred by my mental porn." I shove the dog onto her lap so I can sit.

"Well, I think he heard you." She snickers and I blush, rolling my eyes. "You have a visitor." I give her a confused look and she points to the front door.

I descend the stairs and open the door. I freeze when I see who my visitor is.