7

"Come on. You know you can do better." He thinks about it for a second, then slides up the bed, pressing me against the mattress. He chuckles and I know he feels my companion against him.
"I've got a little game. If I can get this worm out of your mouth, you give me an answer." He puts a gummy worm in my mouth, leaning his own closer to mine until they meet. He rubs his tongue on my bottom lip, telling me to open my mouth. I refuse, teasing him. He reaches for the cartilage of my right ear, twisting my piercing in his fingers. I gasp, causing my lips to part and he slips his tongue in my mouth. Smart little shit.
He smiles and swirls his tongue around my mouth, trying to get the worm. I shove the worm to the outside of my teeth so he has a harder time getting it. He slips his tongue under the worm, wrapping around it. I'm having fun with this. I roughly rub my tongue against his, causing him to moan and release the worm. I pull my tongue back, quickly sliding it forward so the worm is on the bottom of my mouth. Having the sugar under my tongue slightly hurts, but this can't end. I'm enjoying it too much. He pushes my tongue to the roof of my mouth with his own tongue, pulling me backwards on him. I gasp as I feel the candy leave my mouth, slipping into the mouth of the boy underneath me. I pull back slightly in shock before leaning down and kissing him hard, trying to take the gummy he stole from me. I never want this to end. He has already swallowed the stupid thing.
Nick smirks against my mouth. "Mmm... You m-already lost. But I... Mmm... I think I... M-know your answer... Mmm..." I nod, not stopping. Nick's moans are driving me absolutely insane. My hands are suddenly on his clothed chest, rubbing his baseball batter muscles through the fabric. I can't breathe, I can't think. The only thing in my mind is how long, how much I've wanted this. I lift myself onto my knees, straddling his lap. I do a little striptease, shaking my hips and hair above him as I rip off my shirt and throw it across the room. Nick gapes at me and I smirk as I look down. He wants me just as much as I want him. Something in the back of my head screams that I shouldn't do this, that it's too early. Of course, that's not the head I'm thinking with right now. I erotically lower myself on top of him again and start kissing him, grinding furiously against him.
"Wait! I-I-I I can't do this. Not yet. Not with you; you're too special." Nick shoots up, sending me backwards in an odd position. "Sorry." He smiles shyly and I sit up, wrapping myself around him in a tight hug.
"There's nothing to be sorry about. I lost control. I'm used to doing this on my own with pictures. Never with a real person. I should've asked if you were okay with that. I shouldn't have moved so fast. I-"
"William Peter Collins! What the hell is this?" I look out of the bedroom door to see my mom with her hands on her hips and staring at something on the floor. Oh shit, it's my shirt.
"Um..." I can't think of anything to say.
"He got overheated." Nick chimes in, placing a hand on my forehead. It's not entirely false.
"So you're hugging him?" Mom tilts her head and squints her eyes. "Learn to lie better, and maybe, next time use your heads. Not the ones you're thinking of. Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?" She chuckles to herself and Nick looks confused.
"It's a song reference by a band called Panic! At The Disco." I smile at his unknowing face, pulling out my tablet to pull up my YouTube playlist of the band. "Have you never listened to music?"
"Mostly old stuff. Rock, Elvis, Roy Orbison, Queen, Elton John, The Beatles, stuff like that." He shifts closer to me and I pull him onto my lap. "Stuff at baseball games." He's been playing baseball forever. He's still pretty small, but muscular. I don't know anything about sports, I just watch them because of the hot athletic guys. He leans his head against my shoulder, shaggy blonde hair tickling my nose. He reaches up and twirls my blue locks around his fingers. I could get used to this. I think I died and went to Gay Heaven. I wrap my arms around him and start the video. I rest my chin on his shoulder. He excitedly points at the main singer.
"Who's that?" He looks at me with a huge smile.
"Brendon Urie. Should I be jealous?" He shakes his head vigorously. I chuckle and kiss him softly behind his ear.

 I chuckle and kiss him softly behind his ear

Brendon Urie (A.K.A Hottest Man Ever)

We sit like this for a couple hours just listening to Panic! At The Disco

We sit like this for a couple hours just listening to Panic! At The Disco. His phone rings and he leaves, giving me a quick kiss and a hug good bye.
Fawn hurriedly enters my house as Nick exits, nodding at each other curtly. Fawn runs to my room, only tripping twice.
"Spill the tea, bitch." She sits criss-cross on my bed, facing me.