5

"Spill the tea, bitch." She sits criss-cross on my bed, facing me.

"Well, we kissed, we had a really hot, hardcore make out session, now I guess we're dating?" I shrug.

"Well, that was some yummy, sweet tea. And, yeah, I could hear some of it from my house. Your window is open." Fawn laughs as I jump off the bed.

"I fucking hate you! No gummy worms for you for the rest of your sad, pathetic life." I slam the window shut.

"That might be why Nick heard you..." She grins and I hug her.

"Maybe I hate you a little less. But you're still a bitch!" I shove her shoulder with the heel of my hand.

"I guess I deserve that." She returns the shove and collapses on the bed.

"You sure as hell do. You're a bitch. Like, Bring it On level bitch. You should be a cheerleader." I laugh as she smacks my shoulder.

"Only if you do." She looks at me, awaiting my reaction.

"Hell no!" I wrinkle my nose. 

"You would like if Nick was a cheerleader" She smirks as I blush. "Yeah, call him and ask."

"What? No! What the hell?" I shove my face in my hands and lean forward until my fingertips touch the bed, still standing.

"I dare you. I triple dog fucking dare you!" Fawn laughs as I pull out my phone.

"Will?" I hear a lot of noise on Nick's side of the line. "What's up?"

"Um... I was just wondering... How would you feel about being a… umm… a cheerleader?" I glare at Fawn, gritting my teeth.

"Actually, yeah I've thought about that." I grunt. "Are you okay?"

I gasp. "Yeah, I-I'm good. I was just imagining you in one of those tight little outfits, your ass hanging out all sexy."

"You mean in a skirt?"

"No, but that's even better." I hold back a low moan. "Hold on. I have to go... Do something." I can feel myself getting a growth spurt.

"Wait. What do you mean 'do something?'" He sounds confused.

"Jerk off to the mental image of you in a tiny cheerleader outfit." I moan again.

"Holy shit." I blush at the thought of how he must look right now. "That sounds hot. I'll leave you to it. I hope your imagination of me gives it to you good." I smirk as I hear him giggle through the phone. 

I take a cold shower when I'm done.