10

"Of course I will. Just let me text my parents." He plants his ass right back where it belongs on my hips. I have a sudden vision of us like this, but in a slightly different position. Seemingly on their own, my hands start to slide forward on his waist, my hips moving back and forth slowly. My thumbs hook his belt loops and I lean forward to kiss the side of his neck. I hear his noises of surprise, but he doesn't stop me. I start to maneuver my right hand up his chest, the other moving lower. He gasps and throws his head back, discarding the phone he was texting his parents with. He wiggles, not complaining, but also not realizing what that does to me. I reach up and grab his firm nipple, twisting it between my thumb and forefinger.

"Do you know what you just did to daddy?" He wiggles and I squeeze harder, making him gasp. "Answer me, boy."

"N-no?" He gasps as I twist his nipple increasingly harder, like he's making me.

"Oh, you don't? Well, here's a hint." I rut into his ass, loving the noises he makes.

"I'm s-sorry, daddy. I can fix it." I lift him a little bit, turn him to face me and slap his rear, sending him closer to me. He whimpers and I smash my lips into his. I bite his bottom lip and he moans, letting my tongue in. I reach my hand into his underwear, caressing his plump, sweet ass I can't wait to taste. "Wow, daddy. You're so horny. Just wait until you see me in lace panties."

"Nick? Nicholas Steven Walker what is happening? What are you doing?" An unfamiliar voice chimes in out of the blue, and Nick goes completely stiff.

"Shit. That's my dad." His lips brush my ear when he whispers, sending a shiver down my spine, and my hand to twitch. Nick yelps and I remember my hands on his ass and his dad on the phone. I don't want to move my hands away, so I continue caressing him as he talks to his dad. "Nothing, dad. My friends mom won't be home and he doesn't like to be alone. I-uh-I-oh oh, yeah we'll also be studying." I smirk at how flustered I'm making him. I stick my tongue out and lick a soft stripe up his neck, causing him to shiver and grunt. He grabs my bicep, trying to get me to stop with his dad on the phone. "I know it's a school night, but we have a way to get to school in the morning. Okay, see you after school so I can pick up my stuff. Love you, dad." He finally hangs up and his mouth lunges toward mine, my hands groping his butt more hungrily than before.

"So, can we go to yours? I'm ready for you to see me in all my lace glory, daddy." He moves his rear further into my hand and smirks, making me want him right now, right here. I slide my hands lower, fingertips on the top of his thighs. "As long as we won't be virgins interrupted for long. I think I'm ready."

"Oh, I don't think we will be for long." I take his hand and give him a long, deep kiss before walking out the school doors.