3

Nick is still hugging me when someone enters my house a few minutes later. I startle at the sound of the door, but stay where I am. It's either mom or Fawn. Footsteps travel up the stairs and pass my room, taking a couple of paces back to look in my room.

"Get it, Willy! And of course you, too, Will." My mom smirks when she sees me blush and pull back slightly from Nick. I look up at him and he's also blushing. "Just remember to be safe."

"Mom!" I glare at her and she only laughs.

"Okay, I'll leave you two alone now. Just don't forget what I said." She winks and continues to her own room. 

"Hey Will…" He trails off, starting to giggle like a child. I turn to see why he's laughing. Shit. I never finished my candy. He's going to think I'm immature. He's never going to want me now. To my surprise, he picks up a worm, sliding it into his mouth slowly to savor the taste of sugar. He closes his eyes, moaning as the head--butt?--of the worm touches his tongue. I grunt and shift, having to reluctantly turn away from the beautiful sight. I can't be thinking like this. We haven't even established a relationship. We've only kissed a couple of times. Before I can finish my train of thought, Nick stands up and kneels on the floor in front of my bed. He pulls a gummy worm out of the mess on the bed, holding it to me.

"Will, will you... Would you... Do you want to be my boyfriend?" He frowns when I smirk and tilt my head.

"Come on. You know you can do better."