11

"So, can we go to yours? I'm ready for you to see me in all my lace glory, daddy." He moves his rear further into my hand and smirks, making me want him right now, right here. I slide my hands lower, fingertips on the top of his thighs. "As long as we won't be virgins interrupted for long. I think I'm ready."

"Oh, I don't think we will be for long." I take his hand and give him a long, deep kiss before walking out the school doors.

We rush to Nick's house and he runs in to gather clothes. He says he wants me to stay outside because he has a surprise for me.

When he gets out, he shifts uncomfortably, so I wrap my arm around his waist and he blushes deeply.

We live in the same neighborhood, so it's a quick walk from his house to mine, which also explains how he heard me that one day...

For some reason, Nick wants me to enter my house first, trailing close behind me.

"Where's the milk?" Nick looks around the kitchen in wonderment, and I look at him with an identical expression.

"Over there, bottom shelf." I point lamely, wanting to get to something more interesting.

"Oops." I turn to see Nick leaning over something, his ass straight in the air, a single line down his rear end.

"Oh shit." I can't breathe looking at him. "Is that a thong?"

"What?" He looks at me between his legs, trying to seem innocent, but I know what he's doing.

I glide forward, grabbing his hips and rutting against his ass. He gasps and stands up, wrapping his arms around my neck from behind him. We start grinding against each other, dancing to imaginary music, me kissing the back of his neck, sucking dark hickeys in the soft skin. My hands slide forward on his hips, one going up, the other down. I nibble his ear lobe as I play with his nipple and waist band. After a couple minutes, I reluctantly step back. Nick turns and looks at me, confused.

"Off, now." I pull my shirt up and he does the same, then I reach forward and yank his pants down, marveling in the black lace thong he's wearing. "Oh, baby you're so hot."

"Fuck, daddy." His mouth latches onto my nipple, hands roaming my abdomen and hair tickling my collarbone. I pull him upward and shove him into the wall, kissing him hard, grinding against his near naked dick. I reach my hand around him, groping his beautiful ass, playing with the strip of lace. He gasps and ruts into me when my fingers accidentally slip too low, due to me playing with the string. He slides my pants and boxer briefs to my feet and turns to face the wall, ass sticking up in a needy, desperate way. I snake my fingers to his mouth. He accepts and sucks them until they're covered in drool, which doesn't take long.

"Are you ready?" I position my index finger next to his opening and he shoves himself into me in response.

"There's a first time for everything." He gasps as the first digit enters him, waiting a few seconds, then fucking himself on my finger.

"Wait, hold on, that's my job." I hold him against the wall, not letting him move as I add another finger. He nods and I move my fingers, starting to scissor him before adding the third finger.

"Just fuck me already!" He pulls himself off me and runs up the stairs to my room, dragging me behind him. He lies on my bed, his ass sticking up in the air. I make sure the window is closed before turning him over on his back. He looks at me in confusion until I kiss him, at the same time reaching for lube and a condom in my bedside table. I finally find them, slide the condom on and lube us up.

"You ready, baby?" I smirk down at Nick, my cock lined up with his hole.

"Daddy, I swear to god if you're not inside me within the next five seconds, I'm leaving." That's enough for me, I start to enter him, drawing a string of gasps and grunts from Nick. I lean down and kiss him, I've heard this makes it hurt less. That and I really want to kiss him. He wiggles under me, obviously impatient.

"Someone's horny." I move my mouth to his jaw, slowly thrusting while I suck a dark hickey on his neck. Nick ruts, unable to speak, but clearly wanting me to move faster. "What do you want? Use your words."

"P-p-please, d-d-d-daddy. I need more, move faster!" I adjust my position to move faster, but that's not enough for him. "Harder, daddy! Harder!" I lift his ass and begin slamming into him, making him scream my name. "Oh my god Will! Uh, uh, uh! Oh my god... Will! Will! Will!"

I feel his ass tensing and I can't take it anymore. "Nick, baby, I'm going to cum."

"Cum in my mouth, daddy!" I obey, moving my cock to his face, exploding in his mouth as he does the same all over himself. "Mmm, daddy you're so yummy."

I lick a stripe down his stomach, cleaning the semen off of him. "So are you baby. Want to take a shower?"

His eyes light up, so I take his hand and lead him to my bathroom.

He sits on the counter while I adjust the water, turning and kissing him when I'm done. I push him into the shower first, slapping his rear. He giggles, surprising both of us, but we just laugh and get in the shower, holding each other close. I push his soaked hair out of his face, kissing him, firmly but gently, hotly but sweetly, needily but contentedly.

We clean each other, then step out of the shower to clean up. Nick wears a pair of my underwear and one of my tee shirts, which is baggy on him, but still looks good.