Chapter 1

America woke up slowly, the sun shining through the curtains hitting his eyes. He groaned lowly and got up slowly. His back and arms popping as he cracks his knuckles. Ame looked over to his brother's bed and noticed he was gone. He groaned more and walked over to their shared closet. He opened it slowly and looked around. "Hmmm.." He hummed slowly, wondering if Canada already left. He picked out his NASA shirt, his ripped jeans, his pastel jacket, and his military boots. He put on his clothes and put on his shades. He picked up his bag and heading downstairs. He grabbed some toast and went outside. "Oh! Hey Ame!" Canada yelled out from the sidewalk. Ame ran over to Canada. "Hey bro! What's up?" He said, calmly. "I'm well! Luckily you are early just like me!" Canada said hyping himself up. America smiled. "That's good, I don't wanna be late like last week, the gym sat me out for a day. So I'm hyped for practice!" America said, smiling like a child. He loves school and practice, he is a happy hyped person. Canada helps him a lot with being calm and being a great person. After a bit of talking, the bus arrived. "Welp! Time to get to school!" America said, still smiling like a kid. Canada smiled back and nodded. They both got on th ed bus and America sat in the far back. "Hey Ame!" Chilé yelled out. Ame sat down in the back next to Chilé. "Hey C dog! Still trying to get the crush to notice ya?" He whispered to Chilé. America laughed as Chilé punched his arm. "Hahahaha! I'm just joking!" America laughed out. He started a chat with Chilé, trying to make more hits at 'C dog'.

[A few minutes later]

The bus stopped after picking up all the bus riders. The school glimmered in the sun as all the other students sat outside of the school in their respectful groups, some sitting on the sidewalks, some on benches and chairs, some on some metallic table. America's eyes glistened with children's excitement. He grabbed Chilé's wrist and ran off the bus as soon as the doors opened up. He ran onto the school grounds and let go of C's wrist. "Sorry dude, but look! Not a single scratch!" America apologized, sounding rather regretful. "It's okay Rika, you helped me out of the bus quicker so it's alright." Chilé said, sounding hopeful. America smiled. America patted Chilè's shoulder then waved bye to him as he walked over to the gym kids. "Hey guys- woah, Germany? Hey dude!" He said all giddy. Germany got embarrassed and all flustered. "Umm.. h-hello Amerika.." He splutered out. "Germany over here is checking out our practice and wants to test it out. We actually have a few people who want to check out the practice." Sweden says, hyping everyone in the group up. "That's great! That means our new uniforms come in handy!" America said, hyping up his team as Germany wonders to himself. 'What new uniform? And who else is joining?' Germany thought to himself. The team were hyped, mostly America and the shooting guard, Netherlands. Who were cheering loudly. The bell finally rings, the bell echoed in the courtyard. The doors got unlocked and opened by the teachers. Everyone rushed to their classes. America's being art first. He always hated the class since it confused him why he was put in it. Luckily he had his other friend, Japan. He smiled to his friend, the weeb artist getting flustered like usual. He got over to the weeb artist and sat down next to him. "Hey Japan! How are you?" America said, sounding like an excited child. Japan smiled but was blushing red. "I-I'm well America~kun. I-I'm just tired. Since I've been doing an art project for a couple nights straight..." Japan mumbled out loud only for America to hear. Ame felt horrible and got an idea. He hugged Japan and held him close. "Well I hope you get better rest, I don't want you to harm yourself." Ame whispered lowly. Making sure no one was watching to make Japan feel worse. Japan was becoming redder than a chili pepper, making small squeaking noises. America finally let go and started making a flower on a piece of paper with a pencil. Japan stood still for what felt like eternity. 'America~kun... hugged me...? And wasn't disgusted by me...?!' Japan thought, freaking out mentally. America kept making a horrible flower but was happy about it, super proud of whatever he could do. Japan finally was functional again and started drawing a realistic apple on a piece of paper, America watched in amazement. "That's cool!" He said excitedly. "O-Oh thanks.." Japan stammered out, surprised America was impressed by his 'trashy' drawing.