Chapter 4

Recap: They went to the park. [Im tired, sry]

The group thought for awhile, then a vibrating came from Panikal's pocket. He took out his phone and answered the phone. "Shush guys!" He whispers out. "Hey Auntie! What's up?"
'Hey hun! I sent you some money to go to go buy some food for yourself!'
"Okay auntie! I will get the food! Bai!"
'Bye hun! Love ya!'
"Love you too! Goodbye!"
Panikal ended the call and checked his PayPal. "Okay, there is a pond near by the is very big and there is a store about .4 miles away, so let's get bread and feed the geese and ducks. Except you Canada, you stay behind me when you feed the geese. I don't trust you." Panikal says snappily. Australia laughs a bit. "You too Aussie. You aren't stealing a duck again. Last time I had to pay off the police. And I don't wanna give then 100$ again." Aussie looked upset and pouted. "Okay. Let's go to the grocery store, get bread, and have fun!" Panikal said excitedly. The others all nodded and started walking. Panikal picked up Ame and carried his cousin on his back. "You are light, jesus!" He joked. Ame laughed a bit until Panikal started running. "Shortcut time!" Panikal said happily. Ame held onto Kal tightly, not wanting to fall off. Kal ran past the others and down a small trail off in the park's small woodsy area. The others kept on their walk to the longer path while Kal kept Ame safe and kept going down the shortcut.

[A drug filled minute later]

Kal waited on the side walk while cradling a tired Ame, in front of the grocery store, waiting for the others, him already having the bags of microwaveable foods and bags of bread. They finally arrived. "Hey guys!" Kal waved over. "You guys took forever! My poor Cous fell asleep because of you guys!" Kal looking annoyed. [EVEN THOUGH HE GOT TO A GROCERY STORE IN UNDER A MINUTE BUT OKAY, GET ANNOYED BY NORMAL PEOPLE!] The others looked at him like a pyscho but just ignored it. Mostly New Zealand. "Hey Pan? Can I ride on your shoulders?" New Zealand asked Panikal. "Sure bud!" Panikal said happily. New Zealand climbed onto his shoulders and Panikal stood up, holding Ame Bridal Style. "You both are very light, jesus!" Panikal said, laughing a bit. He started walking while the admirers gone reeeeal jealous, desth staring Panikal carrying Ame bridal style. Canada and Aussie were talking about animals and the pond. Trying not to laugh at the group of jealous admirers. "Pan, is he coming soon?" New Zealand asked. "Yeah! But will be here after wrestling week! Since his private plane won't arrive until 2 weeks later! Because he decided to fuck up his plane." Panikal complained. New Zealand laughed and so did Ame. Canada and Aussie laughed a bit too but the others didn't know why and who he is. "Didn't he put a tiger in his plane?" Aussie questioned. "Oh my EU, he did! He tried to get a new pet to his house but wanted an exotic pet!" Panikal laughed. "He also put an ostrich in the cockpit! It was hilarious to get a message from him that he forgot where he put the ostrich!" Ame laughed a loud while trying to explain the story. "He gave me the baby geese for my birthday I remember!" Canada said, smiling. "He gives everyone a pet, except Ame, he just gives Ame money and weights!" Panikal laughs a bit. "Didn't you get a Raccoon Dog from him last year?" Aussie questioned. "Oh my god.. he did! And he got you a Cobra, Canada got mini ducks, and ZeZe (New Zealand's nickname) a kiwi [The bird.]!" Panikal remembering the weird birthday presents from last year. All the boys laughed except the curious and confused group of admirers.

[A couple minutes later]

"Alright! We got in partners except for me, Aussie, and Canada. They stay with me. So Ame, you go with... hmmm..." Panikal thought for a while. The group of Admirers were hyped. "Alright! Ame you go with Phillip, Russia & Germany, and Japan & New Zealand! And Mexico you can join my group!" Panikal said happily. The admirers looked at Phillip in jealousy and Canada and Aussie looked sad to not be left alone. "Alright! Let's go!" Ame said happily. Everyone got with their partners and the group walked over to the pond. They all had their bags of bread. "Alright. Canada and Aussie come here" Panikal said calmly. The two walked over and he whispered something. The three all laughed maniacally and nodded their head. "Hey guys" Mexico said calmly to the 3. The others were feeding the ducks and geese. "Oh hey Amigo! What's up?" Panikal said calmly. "I'm good!" Mexico said hyped. "Have you ever been to one of my parties? I feel like I've seen you before." Mexico questioned. "Oh! I go to all your parties, I just never talk to anyone except Ame" Panikal said happily. Watching as Aussie and Canada take a baby duck and a calm ass geese baby. "WE GOT 'EM!" Aussie yelled as he ran with Canada. Panikal ran, following them.

[To be continued.]

[Sorry for being late! I'm just super tired and don't wanna exist, love y'all!]