Chapter 3

[Recap: Ame nodded alowly and passed out on Panikal's chest. "UNCLE! HE PASSED OUT!" Panikal cried out, holding Ame closer. UK ran over and picked up Ame.]

[Nurse's office.]

"He will be okay, he just fainted from the rapid throwing up and the loss of dietary needs. The fluid burned his throat a lot so he might not be able to talk much, so Panikal, you will need to stay with America at all times." France said both concerned and stern. "I have a slip and if one of the teachers try to make you leave, you call me and I'll give them a reason to leave their own class." France said, sounding like a proctective murderer. "U-Umm, okay Auntie Fran, but umm... please don't hurt any of the teachers, ma and pa won't be happy with me if you do..." Panikal shyly responded. France sighed and patted Panikal's shoulder. "You are my nephew, I would never let then hurt you, not even for a second." France said, smiling. Panikal faked a smile and hugged France. Kal heard a shuffle and ran over to Ame. "God cous, your paler than white." Panikal joked, giving off a worried aura. Ame chuckled a bit but coughed rapidly. "I get to be in all your classes today!" Panikal smiled at Ame. Ame got up a bit and wrapped his arm around Kal's neck/shoulder. Panikal sighed and held Ame up a bit. "Okay now, if I'm correct, you have.... science?" Ame nodded slowly. "Okay, I got this!" Panikal smiled widely. Kal started walking, carrying Ame, kind of. "Hey Panikal, are you up for-" Phillip was cut off by shock. "Oh sorry Phil! I have to take cous over here to his class!" Panikal says, looking sad. "Is america your cousin?" Phillip asked curiously, walking with Panikal. Panikal wanted to tell the truth but wanted to keep Ame safe from his bullying. "No, I just call everyone Cous! It's a cultural thing!" It is true he calls people Cous but in his language it was Cosue. They sound the exact same except the O is more pronounced. [Cosue means friends or best friends, and to say crush is Cosue Mije in Panikal's country] "Oh! Can you call me Cous? Since we are Mga Kaibigan!" Phillip said, smiling. "Oh sure cosue!" Panikal said happily. After a it of chit chat and Ame smiling and nodding at questions, they arrive at Science. They enter and Phillip takes his seat. "You are late by 5 minutes Mr. Kal and Mr. America." The teacher said coldly. "Sorry! Ame fell sick but he is okay to be class but I have to be here, Nurse's orders." Panikal said sternly, showing the teacher the slip. The teacher sighed and waved his hand. "Okay. Just take a seat and take an extra chair to help him Mr. Kal." The teacher's cold voice demanded. Panikal nodded and walked to Amerika's seat, setting him down on it and sitting next to Ame. Panikal wasn't a very smart kid when it comes to subjects like this but is very sweet even if he gets it wrong and doesn't brag about it. [I feel like shipping Panikal with a country XD He a sweet boy, he deserve a friendship] Ame tapped Kal's shoulder and gave him a piece of paper. Kal looked at the paper and read it in his head. 'If they ask me anything, I'll write the answer and you tell it out loud, okay?' Panikal fell silent and felt sick but he knew he had to help his cousin. He sighed and nodded at Ame. America smiled and went back to listening to the teacher.

[After all the classes]

"Have any after school activities?" Panikal asked Ame. Ame thought for a bit then shook his head no. "Alright, wanna go to the park or home? Put up either one for 2 fingers for which option." Panikal asked. His voice sounding sweet. America put up the first finger. "Alright! Park it is-" Panikal got cut off by the yell from a voice behind him. "Hey guys!" The voice echoed out. Panikal turned around and saw Phillip. "Oh hey Cosue! What's up?" Panikal curiosity getting to him. "I'm well! You guys going to the park?" Phillip sounding hyped. Panikal smiled wide. "Yeah! If ya want to invite anyone ya can! The park is gonna be lit up with litlghts and it's gonna be great!" Panikal said, a bit loudly. "A bit loud Mga Kaibigan, don't ya think?" Phillip said, sarcastically. "Nope! Gotta go cosue! Bai!" Panikal ran off with Ame, waving bye. "MEET US IN 25 MINUTES AT THE ENTERANCE!" Panikal yelled out then kept running. "Okay! Time to get your pills and my bike!" Ame nodded and ran with Panikal to his house.

[After 4 minutes]

Panikal finally caught up to Ame and took out the spare key, unlocking the door. "Okay, go get your pills and I'll wait here!" Panikal smiled. America smiled back and ran to get the pills. [Remember the pills from my smut book? Flashbacks to that au, bc it's the same pills] Panikal sat on a chair, waiting for Ame. He saw pictures on the wall, some super dusty, some having cobwebs on them, and one had broken glass. Panikal felt sick to his stomach but he took his pills so he knew he couldn't throw up. He walked up to a picture and his eyes shot open. It was Ame when he was young. He looked like he was in so much pain. "I swear, if I ever find out the family who hurt my cousin. They will be tortured for weeks. I promise him that." He mumbled to himself. He picked up the picture. "It's cracked.. maybe they wont mind if I take it.." He mumbled lowly. He sighs and puts the picture in his backpack. "Okay Kal! I got into a new outfit and we can go!" Kal heard Ame yelled out. "Okay cous! I'll be there in a sec!" He yelled back. He smiled but then it faded rather quickly. He picked up his bag and ran over to Ame. "Is Aussie and Zea coming?" Panikal asked happily. "Yep! And Canada!" Ame responded. "I just realized you are talking again. Great!" He smiled happily. They both smiled and Kal opened the door. "Come on cous!" He smiled wide, his smile was fake. Anyone could tell. But Ame couldn't. The smile never reached the eyes, it nevers curls the right way, and the eyes. It gave off a glistened look of pain and sorrow but Panikal can hide all of this just by force. It was a 'power' he had. "Alright!" Ame said, proudly able to walk without help. He started running, Kal closing the door behind them and locking. Then ran after Ame, not wanting him to get hurt.

[Few minutes later]

They finally arrive at the park. They were chatting like children would when excited to go to a park. "So then I said, Oh ehat you gonna do? Try and take my lunch? And they tried to take it but I bitch slapped them back to Wednesday!" America joked about. Panikal laughed, smiling and jumping around. Then he stopped dead in his tracks. "Oh.. my... goodness." Panikal said, his mouth agaped. "What?" Ame said, questioning why his cousin was so surprised. He looked where Panikal was looking and saw 5 people and his siblings. "I thought it was going to be just the 6 of us?! Not the 11 of us!" Panikal whispered to Ame. Ame just shrugged and kept walking over to the group. "Hey guys!" Ame waved at the others. Panikal stood behind Ame, his tall figure and his murderous face giving off a protectice aura. [Panikal is 6'4] "Hey Ame/Amerika/Rika/Bro!" The others yelled back, the 5 admirers kind of terrified of Panikal's murderous face. "Say hello Kal!" Ame said to Panikal. "Hello..." His voice sounding shy but it also sounded cold like UK. "What are we gonna do til it hits midnight? It is only 7:45." Ame said, questionable.

[To be continued.]

[For this, you get to pick where the group goes! Love you my sinners! Baiii! Also tell me if I should make a ship with Panikal and a country or make another country to ship with Panikal! (You get to choose the country and their role in the school if I pick the country you requested!)]